#AlexFromTarget ERMIGAWD

• Y/N POV •

"ALEX CALM DOWN!" I yelled.

"NO! I DONT LISTEN TO NORMAL PEOPLE! PLEASE NO EYE CONTACT!" He said and covered his eyes still jumping on my bed.

"GET THE FUÇK DOWN NOW OR I WILL PULL YOU DOWN! AND YOU BETTER PRAY THAT I DONT "ACCIDENTALLY" PULL YOU DOWN TO HELL!" I said and yanked his arms which sent him flying to my floor.

Thank god I have carpet. Oh wait.

"OOOWW! CARPET BURN!" Alex shrieked while still face planted on the carpet.

"Oops? But it could've been worse, you would've snapped your neck if I had wood floors."

"I would've liked to snap my neck better. Now I have to live with seeing my beautiful face covered in carpet burns. " He said getting up glaring at me.

I rolled my eyes at him and took my phone out. #Alexfromtarget has been trending for 2 days with 1 million tweets. It's still a shock. Now Alex thinks he's royalty, I just let him have his fun.

"HEY STOP AND HELP ME HERE!" Alex screamed and took my phone throwing it behind him.

"DUDE!" I yelled and ran for my phone. It was cracked. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-"

"C-can you stop, you know saying "no" in slow motion. It's kinda annoying."

"You're an asswipe you know?" I said getting up and sighing at my phone. "You broke my phone."

"It's fine I'll just get my friend Kieran to hook you up with something." He shrugged.

"We should go out." I said and Alex looked up to me quickly, grinning.

"To eat." I finished.

"Yea, that- that's nice too." He said biting his lip.

"This is nice." I said having a seat.

"Yea, pretty romantic if you tell me." He winked and I rolled my eyes.

We looked through our menus and our waiter came.

"What would you like ma'am?" He asked.

"I'll have-"

"ALEX FROM TARGET!" I heard a scream cut me off.

We all turn to where the scream came from. A teenage girl ran to us grinning like a fangirl.

Wait a second.

It is a fangirl. DUN DUN DUUUN.

lol dis chapter sucked

updating again soon tho