So you didnt rape my sister?

• Alex POV •

I just stood there unable to think. My mind was swirling with questions.

What should I do? Run? Hide? Tell her? Jump through the window? Go to hell? Catch a plane to Europe? Jump on a unicorn and head to Jamaica?

Some pointless and stupid questions. But they were still questions.

"I- I"

"What the fuçk Alex?! What'd you do?!" Y/N getting closer to me.

"N-nothing." I stuttered. At that moment y/n bitçh slapped me. ow.

"I didn't do anything y/n! Why the fuçk you slapped me?!"

Y/N furrowed her eyes and spoke, "My sister will be the judge of that."

With that she went into her sisters bedroom and glared at me shutting the door in my face.

• Y/N POV •

"What happened?" I asked going towards my sister.

"I don't want to talk about it." She mumbled playing with her sleeve.

"Did he touch you? Did he hurt you?" I asked scanning her for any marks.

"No. He just walked in on me." She muttered suddenly turning red.

"Walked in on you doing what? Getting dressed?"

She shook her head, "I may or may not have been fingering myself." Her face turned a deeper red as she looked down.

"Oh. Um, I'm sorry. I'll have to uh talk to him about that." I said awkwardly.

I left her room and found Alex still in the hallway. I guess I owed him an apology.

• Alex POV •

I heard the door open and looked up to see y/n. She walked over to me and I flinched thinking she would try to slap me again.

"Relax." She muttered. "Im sorry I slapped you."

"And?"

"I should've let you explain yourself with out jumping to conclusions."

"And" I teased again.

"I'm so so sorry."

"And?"

She glared at me and said, "I will not hesitate to slap you again."

I nodded. "I bought you pizza, I thought you were on your period so I was like, 'maybe she'll like some pizza to make her feel better!' Then I wanted to surprise you, and we all know how that went..."

"Do you not know about periods? Your supposed to give me chocolate I crave it the most."

"How was I supposed to know what you craved?"

"I don't know it doesn't matter cause' I'm still taking the pizza." She snatched the pizza from me.

We walked into her room and we sat on her bed. She pulled up her laptop and typed 'netflix'.

"So you didn't rape my sister?"

"Nope. She basically raped me in her mind though." I shrugged.

She chuckled, " I think she's obsessed with you."

"Kinda figured. Too bad I like someone else."

Her face lit up. "Who?"

"Pizza." I teased and ate a slice.