Oh you know, just some arts and crafts.

THE PIC ON SIDE IS MEH MESSAGES
I ACTUALLY MADE NAME TAGS FOR EVRY1 THE DAY AFTR ALEX FROM TARGET HAPPENED

NOW U KEN ALL BOW DOWN TO MEH FOR BEIN AWESOME

"ALEXX BAE!" I yelled walking through his front door.

A woman came rushing with a bat in her wrinkly hand. "Who are you!?"

"Uh" I furrowed my eyes, thinking this was a crazy person that broke into Alex's house, I lied; "Ma names' shaniqua?"

"What are you doing here shaniqua?"

"Um, I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU THE SAME!" I crossed my arms. "WHY ARE YOU IN ALEX'S HOUSE CRAZY BITCH?"

She seemed shocked by my yelling but frowned and said, "Im here because I live here. Im Alex's mom."

My jaw dropped and I stared at her with wide eyes. Soon footsteps were coming and Alex was behind his mother.

"Oh Y/N this is my mother." Alex introduced.

"Y/N?" Alex's mother says looking at me.

"Oh uh, so nice to meet you Mrs.Lee." I awkwardly smiled extending my hand for her to shake. She grabbed it tightly and shook my hand.

"We'll be upstairs mom. Cone on Y/N." Alex says taking my hand. I look back at his mom and mouth a sorry. She just flips me off and I look at her with wide eyes.

"Look you need to see this." Alex yanked me onto his bed where his laptop laid

"Alex from target is starting to be old."

"I know, it's so 1 day ago."

"Why are all these hormonal teenage girls screaming over this fag?"

"It's okay Alex, just ignore them." I say bringing a hand on his shoulder.

He scoffed, "Not that," He closed the window and opened another to his email. "Look" He mumbled.

It was an email from Ellen Degeneres. It stated she wanted to interview him.

"ALEX THIS IS HUGE!" I hugged him tightly.

"My dick or the email?"

"The email." I shrugged.

He pouted, "I CAN'T LISTEN TO YOUR LIES Y/N!" He covered his ears.

Updating in a few