This is better than bagging groceries

SMUT SOON TO COME ;)

• Y/N POV •

"I hurts so much that you don't know a thing about them." Alex shook his head.

"Sure I dooooo." I waved him off. "This one right here is Asian."

Alex glared at me as if he was stabbing me with sharpened daggers. "HE'S NOT ASIAN! HE'S KIWI!"

"Kiwi? I like kiwi, it's really good." I smiled innocently.

"Ughhhhhh. This is gonna be impossible." Alex groaned and laid on his back. We were at my house preparing for the 5SOS concert tomorrow. He taught me a couple basic things. He surprisingly got meet and greet tickets.

"How do you know SOO MUCH about them?"

"Maybe cause' I'm friends with one if them." Alex shrugs and my eyes widen.

"AHHHH! PLEASE TELL ME IT'S LUKE! HES SO HOT!"

"No it's not Luke- I'm hotter than him- It's Michael. I introduced you two, don't you remember?"

"Hmmm, OMG YES HOW DID I NOT REMEMBER?! Michael's the one with the colored hair right?"

"YES GOOD JOB!"

"YAY! DO I GET A KISS FOR BEING GOOD?"

"You'd get a kiss either way." He says and leans in to kiss me. He takes too long so I just grab his cheeks and pull him closer. I go deeper into the kiss and he groans.

He opens his mouth and I take the chance to slip my tongue in. I push his tongue while he tries to fight back, and honestly I think Im winning.

His hands slide to my waist and I jump on his lap. We pull away for a moment to breath but of course Alex spoke, "This is better than bagging groceries."

I furrow my eyebrows but smash my lips to his and he shuts up. He groans as I grind against his growing bulge. He slowly massages my boobs and I moan. I just wanted to Feel him right now. My stupid hormones were taking over my mind one grind after the other.

My hands went down to his pants. I felt him getting wet as I smoothly palm them. I soon start to unbuckled his pants. But he stops kissing and looks up to me.

"You want to do this?" He asks a little nervous.

Of course I wanted to! How could I say no. Im not a virgin, so I don't really see the big deal.

"Yeah." I nod eagerly.

He looks pale and stutters. "I-I, I don't know what I'm doing." He blushed and looked down.

NO WAY! ALEX FROM FUCKING TARGET IS A VIRGIN!

"A-are you a virgin?"

"Yes." He says kind of disappointed.

"Oh, it's fine if you're not ready." I shrug.

"I'm ready- I think. I'-Im not sure. I probably won't make you feel that good."

"Only one way to find out." I say and we lock eyes.

"I'll be back, don't move." I say and kiss Alex on the lips. I leave and head to my sisters room. She has to have condoms here, shes a slut and she knows it.

•Alex's POV•

My fingers were shaking as I dialed the number.

"Hello?"

"Mikey, d-dude. I- I need your help."

"What's wrong? You sound nervous."

"Im about to lose my virginity! I don't know what to do."

"HOLY SHIT! ALEX DAMN! Um just let your dick take over that's what I do."

"But I can't just do that. I care about Y/N. I want my first time to be perfect, especially with the person I love."

"Don't think about it as much, let loose. But I gotta go, Ash is calling me."

• Y/N POV •

I just grabbed the condoms and went back to the bedroom. To my surprise Alex was sitting there nervously fiddling with his fingers.

Before walking in I stopped myself. Should I do this. I do love him, and I have to make sure his first time is perfect.

HAHA I LEFT U SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED