I turned around and instantly noticed that booty

• Y/N •

"From Dallas Texas, please welcome Alex From Target."

I cheered from backstage and watched as Alex appeared on the television.

A couple girls came closer to the TV I was looking at and squealed.

"He's so cute!" The brunette said.

"I want to marry him." The other said.

I scoffed at their actions and they looked at me.

"Mad bruh?" The blonde said.

"Yea mad you can't have him?" The brunette said.

"Um actually that's the least of my worries, since I'm dating him." I smirked.

"I highly doubt that, why would Alex date a slut like you?" She put a hand on her hip.

"I don't know he has a weird slut fetish, but don't worry you're safe since he hates prude brunettes like you."

She slapped me across the face and I scowled at her.

"You asked for it bitch." I tugged her weave and she grabbed a handful of my hair. Her blonde friend jumped on my back and covered my eyes, like that would help.

I wobbled around trying to get them off. I was surprised no one has stopped them. Ellen's voice was getting louder with every step I took, and I was starting to freak out because I couldn't see where I was going.

"How many followers did you have before?" She asked.

"About 100."

"And you have 500k now?"

"Yes."

"I bet after this you'll have a millio- Oh my god who are those girls!?"

• Alex POV •

I turned around and instantly noticed that booty. It was Y/N. Her face was covered by a blonde, and a brunette was pulling Y/N's hair, but Y/N had a firm grip on her weave.

"Hi Y/N!" I waved. "Who are those girls?"

"You know her?" Ellen asks.

"Yea she's my girlfriend." I shrugged.

"Is this normal?"

"Not really, but she does crazy stuff."

"Security!" Ellen yelled.

Y/N finally got the girls off her with help from the security guards.

"HEY YOU CAN'T DO THAT WE GOT BACKSTAGE PASSES TO MEET OUR HUSBAND!" The brunette yelled.

"Karma's a bitch." Y/N winked.

"What did I ever do to you!" She yelled.

"Well first of all, you messed my hair up on TV. And no one crosses that line."

I stared at her admiringly. "Wow, isn't she great." I said out loud.

Ellen nervously chuckled, "Hehe, she's a keeper...."

Sorry for no updates for so long missed u guys

Please comment don't forget to vote .