Calm yo tits

• Y/N POV •

"Um yes?" Alex asked looking at the girl who looked like she was going to faint.

"C-CAN I GET A PICTURE?!" She took out her phone, her hand shaking a little.

This girl needs to calm her tits.

"Sure." He said and took the phone his hand lightly brushing over hers. She turned pale and fainted.

He looked at me with wide eyes. Then to the waiter. Then to the fangirl. Then to me. Then to the waiter. Then to the fangirl.

He bent down and took her phone and put the selfie camera on. He laid next to her putting a thumbs up and snapped the picture. He placed the phone on her and stood up.

"This never happened." He said to both me and the waiter. In response we both nodded.

"Lets go." He took my hand and we walked to the exit only to be bombarded with flashes.

Paparazzi.

"ALEX FROM TARGET! OVER HERE!"

"SMILE!"

"IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND?"

"ARE YOU JUST PROMOTING TARGET?"

"DID YOU SAY YES TO ELLEN?"

"WERE YOU ON A DATE?"

Dozens of people yelled questions and I held onto Alex's hand.

He tightly held on too and we pushed through all the paparazzi. We finally go to the car only to be surrounded by them again.

"SHIT!" Alex slammed his fist on the steering wheel.

"I'm sorry y/n, I didn't know this would happen. You know I had this all planned out?" He admitted.

"Really?"

"Yea like, I had to ask you something important after dinner." He said covering his face with his hands.

"Oh? What was it?"

"It doesn't matter right now, well it matters. To me it does. A lot. But, now is not the time."

"Okay." I sighed and he beeped the horn, and the paparazzi moved to the side. He drove away and I looked out the window with a question flying around my head.

What did Alex need to tell me?

U lucky little bitches
U got 3 updates in 1 day

U spoiled af but ily