Chapter 12. Digging up

Type's POV:

My head spinning, I don't know what to think anymore. I've been suspicious of my father, but I didn't expect this. He is an ex-military, but I didn't see any photos of him displayed in the house, he said that's for safety purposes.

It was been 3 days since I left Tharn on the spot. I leave the hotel where I stayed and lived in my father's mansion. He asked me if there is a problem but I just told him that my vacation will be over soon, I want to spend the rest with him.

But the truth, I want to observe, to investigate him secretly, I may found some clues inside the house. And to protect him also, what if he is innocent, they will kill him without definite proof.

I asked the team to meet at our secret hideout, Leo is the one who manages it, together with Fiat. I need their help. The bell rang indicating that they are here. I pressed the button and the door automatically opens.

"Salute Captain! " they said, but I just shake my head and heave a sigh.

They take their seats, Leo and Fiat prepared food and drinks already. They know it will be a long talk.

"What did you find out? " I look at Sarawat. I asked him to get information about Midnight Mountain, I know he can do it, he is a member of the special forces, we have access.

"Nothing, in particular, it's just that it became off-limits 7 years ago, although some areas are still free for the public there are areas that are strictly prohibited especially the north part. The thing is, records say rebels and criminals are hiding there, that's why it was closed to the public. It was stated also, that there are encounters that happens 7 years ago, not just one encounter but more.! " he speak while placing the folders on my front.

"Tharn said they have attacked 7 years ago," I thought.

"Win? Did you find out about the tattoo and necklace? " my eyes turn to Win who is holding a folder also...

"Hmm! I dig out about the meaning of the letters WhH, and this is what I find out! " he gave me the papers, now I need to read and study them.

"I said give me information, not a bunch of papers to read, you know I hate reading! " a loud sigh escape my mouth.

"I know, but just in case we need to compare all the gathered information. " He gave everyone a copy.

"It was stated there, it was used as a name of a group or organization, I found different meaning but has the same initial. " he clearly explain all the details until a certain name caught my attention.

A Wolfhound Hunter, Tharn mentioned this group also, if you read it it's just two words with initial WH but if you look into it, it will stand in W. h H.

I turn the next page, it's a two logo, the first one has no letters in it, the next logo originated after five years, with a letter on it. But it's the same tattoo we found on the rider's chest on the mountain.

The members came from the special forces of the government. The data stated all the missions but no clear information on which place, and the result "mission is failed".

"Captain before you turn in the next page, I want you to prepare yourself! " Win warn me. I just look at him and flip the paper to the next.

There was a photo of the members of each mission. I look closely at each member, they are wearing a military uniform, but some of them are holding a bow and arrow,

"Why bow and arrow? " I thought to myself.

A certain face caught my attention again.

"Dad? " he is younger in the picture, he is not smiling, he was standing in the back of the last row. The date stated is the same as the first logo.

I flip the page again, it's the name of each member. My heartbeat went crazy, my hands are trembling. I immediately scan his name on the paper,

Name: Marcus "Marco" Thiwat
Alias: Warlike
Specialty: bombs and arrows.
Position: Rank 1, Rank 2,....................

My eyes get blurry, I feel like my whole being snatched away from me, all the information sink in inside my brain,

"So Tharn is telling the truth? " my body feels like burning suddenly, my heart is beating like there's no tomorrow, cold sweats started to form in my temple.

"Captain, let's not jump to a conclusion, you know how the higher-ups manipulate the data that they will be stored in the computer, maybe they just pick a random name to cover up the real members.! " Dylan said.

The tension is high inside the room, everyone knows that they used my access card to dig up into the government data that only selected person is allowed. It means all data stored there is true.

"Anytime soon they will know that Type access the confidential information although we deleted the possible traces, we all know that it has its code for cracking and hacking. " Sarawat inform us.

"How long will it takes, track a person's data that working in the government Fiat? " Fiat played the glass in front of him and lookup.

"Three to five days, if you put some barriers on the code that you used to open it. But when it comes to ordinary hackers, it only takes one night! " he drinks the wine in his glass.

"We all know that you are a wolf Type, but your father is a human, and based on what you told us before, you never met your mom nor you saw her picture, what if your dad is lying and keeping a secret. " Cirrus speak.

"There's one thing we can do to make sure that all of this is true! " Boat chip in.

We look at him waiting for his next suggestions.

"Ask your father! " he said.

"You know that it's not easy as it seems." Tine evoke.

My head is aching with all of this, every time I think about Tharn I can't help my tears from falling, my heart is missing him, but the fact that our lives get tangled because of all this shit, I lost my courage to face him again.

I feel so sad inside, I feel like I'm drifting away from reality, I dreamed of my wolf at night, staring at me with sad eyes.

I stand up and leave them to go to the balcony. I know they will not dare to follow me,
I feel so drained and thinking my mate is my only sweet escape.

The moon is hiding in the cloudy sky, no lights peeking just pure darkness. Even stars that give comfort every night refuse to join me tonight.

My phone rings and I'm not in the mood to answer it.

It rings again.

And again. I reach for it to answer but with the gun pointed in my head, I smell a rotten corpse.

"Rogues! "

I slowly turn around to face the intruder.

"Hello Captain! " he smiled like a devil.

"Sergeant Kao? "

---------------------------------------------

Sergeant Kao Nopakao (antagonist)

A/N : *Sergeant Kao is the same Sergeant Nopakao in chap. 4 dreams and nightmares.

**we will witness Types wolf transformation in the next chapter. ☺️

***Thanks for the reads