Chapter 19

Marshall POV

I took a side glance at Leila as I drove along the road through the gates of Sterling Heights.

I was still reeling at the fact that Alec and Leila are friends with Trick Trick, well from what was told more like family.

How had we not crossed paths before? He had pretty much raised Leila, and mentored her brother and Alec.

The good thing was I can always trust Trick Trick to elaborate on someone's past, even though he was a little tight-lipped about it, he did shine some light on how they came about to know each other and what Leila was truly like.

All while also giving me a warning in regards to playing with her.

Which is laughable because at this point I'm not even sure that woman has a heart to break.

But I do know Trick Trick is serious about it so I wasn't going to argue.

And after hearing Trick Trick and Alec talk about what they did and what they do, I'm sure Alec, from what I've heard, even though he's a fan, he would be the first to skull drag me, tied to a bumper across the entire city of Detroit if I ever crossed his cousin.

He's a cool guy and all, but he seemed dangerous if he wanted to be, Trick Trick held him high in his good graces and that spoke volumes to me.

His loyalty is pretty deep, he's like her brother.

I learn a little more about Leila, and she certainly wasn't the person I had seen her portray in front of me, according to those that knew her she was a kind and generous person, she had just been dealt with a few traumas along the way.

She was chaotic and beautiful and if I was to be completely honest, it's what had me drawn to her.

But the only way I knew I was going to even the playing field with her is if I play her at her own game, and crack the code.

And that was with manipulation.

I was going to have to play the right cards because she was a professional manipulator, and even I knew they were a dangerous type of person.

"Small world huh?" I said realizing we had just been driving sitting in silence.

"Yeah, we seem to know a lot of the same people actually"

"How is it we have never met before?"

She snorted at me.

"What?"

"You choose to do small talk now? We're almost at mine"

"At least I'm tryin' and not being a bitch about it"

She glared at me and then smirked.

"You always did have a way with the ladies, didn't you superman"

"Okay one, I do just fine with the ladies, most don't hate me for no reason like you do, and two, stop callin' me that before I find a barstool to slap you off"

This was gonna be harder then I thought.

"Oh, do sweet talk me some more" She purred seductively, as I pulled up in her driveway.

Nope.

Like always temper decided otherwise and took over.

"What is your fuckin' problem?" I yelled hitting the steering wheel "Just tell me"

This bitch was unbelievable, I've been nothing but fuckin' nice to her.

"My problem is you're an asshole" She sneered, her seat belt slamming behind her as she yanked the door open and getting out "Thanks for the ride, it's been a pleasure jackass" then slamming the door behind her.

"Oh no you don't bitch" I roared, opening my door and forgetting to take off my seatbelt, being yanked back into the seat then unclipping it, ripping it off and getting out, storming towards her where she stood at her opened front door.

"Can I help you?"

The anger coursed through my veins like a wildfire, I pushed her against the wall inside her hallways, slamming the door behind me, on hand around her neck, holding firmly.

"You need to remember who the fuck you're talking to bitch, you keep disrespecting me like this I'm gonna have to show you who you're messing with, I don't give a fuck if you know Trick Trick or tell your cousin , I'll fuck them up too, I ain't scared of no one"

She laughed, something flashing in her dark eyes, shrugging under my grip.

"Big words for a rapper who hides in his house and studio all day, what you gonna do huh? Insult me to death?"

I kissed my teeth.

"At least I'm not that insecure I'm hiding behind fake confidence"

"You sure about that Marshall? I that what you tell everyone that's not doing what you want?"

"Fuck you bitch, do you realize how fuckin' crazy you sound? This is me, I'm not the one pretending to be someone I'm not"

She rolled her eyes at me "Not liking you isn't a personality trait, I'm not some washed-up rapper that thinks talking shit about you will help my career, you keep saying you're going to destroy me, but what are you gonna do? I have a career without having to mention your name, or maybe I should mention your name, I have video of you eating pussy like it was your last meal" She then smirked maliciously "Are you ready to break the internet, Marshall Mathers?"

"Who the fuck said you could film it? You're in it to you dumb bitch"

"No baby" She purred, hand coming up and stroking my face "Yours is, mine isn't, you were having such a good time you didn't even notice"

My head was screaming at me, I wanted to drill her through the mother fucking wall, but I can't have an assault charge.

"Go on then slut" I said letting out a laugh "I dare you"

That's when I realised the sound of her radio playing O.P.P by Naughty By Nature.

She licked her lips, her dark eyes locked in mine.

I grabbed her chin with my free hand, and aggressively crashed my lips to hers.

After clawing at my chest to try to push me away when I feel her hands on the back of my neck, pulling me closer, returning the angry kiss as I remove my hand and pick her up, wrapping her legs around me.

I walked over to the sofa dropping us on it, still over the top of her, lips not leaving each other as she moaned.

I kissed along her jaw than to her earlobe.

"See, you are a slut, I knew you would give in, you're just as easy as the rest of them" I whispered as I kissed her.

She suddenly shoved me back, slapping me hard across the face.

"What the fuck Leila!" I said stumbling back, grabbing my burning cheek.

"No fuck you, get out"

"What?" I asked bewildered "Are you fuckin' serious?"

"The red lights off Marshall, fuck off"

She stood there staring at me, gesturing to the front hallway.

"Leila I was just dirty takin', I didn't mean-"

"This whores gotta sleep, enjoy having Becky jack you off in your escalade in a side alley"

I don't know it his bitch is hot or cold.

Fuck it.

I stormed out of her house getting in my car.

Angry, horny and confused.

What the fuck is my life lately.