Chapter 27

Marshall POV

I sat as Leila stood next to me, a confident smile plastered on her face, reaching across the table to introduce herself.

My entire body still felt like it was on fire, the way she whispered was something else, almost like it was forbidden.

How I absolutely wanted her to continue to whisper all the bad things she wanted to do to me in my ear.

"Leila," She said with a voice that was like silk, and had easily moved into the dark sexual fantasy that was already playing in my mind.

"Holly, and this is my fiance Elliot, it's a pleasure to meet you" Holly grinned, grabbing her outstretched hand, eyes taking her in, maybe lingering a little too long on Leila, Elliot shifting in his seat looking shell shocked "How do you know Marshall?"

Leila looked at me and thought for a moment, no doubt thinking up something wild and creative, probably manifesting some scenario in her head to possibly either torment or turn me on, either way, I would probably be bound and gagged.

She seemed to be in a playful mood, one I hadn't notice on her before, well, not without her being cruel.

She shrugged, sitting down next to me, grazing my thigh with her hand "Through Monica, she was a client of mine"

"Oh Marshall was just telling us about you, I think what you do for a job is amazing!, I'm all for women empowering women, but you're next level and that's amazing"

"Thank you" She said with a polite smile, reaching for my coke and sipping out of it "I enjoy destroying them, one man at a time"

"Do you not like men?"

"A man isn't a necessity," Leila said with a cunning smirk pulling at her lips "A man is a luxury"

"The very wise words of Cher I dig it"

I turn to see where Monica, Laura and Alec are sitting and chatting, Alec nods at me and I take it as my time to regain myself so I get up, excuse myself and walk over to their table.

Also, a great way to keep me grounded since I won't be fully distracted by Leila and can gain my self-control back.

Almost instantly regretting the decision as I've now let Leila alone with Holly.

"Sup Marshall, how you doing?" Alec said giving me a nod jutting his chin at me.

"Yeah, so you guys wanna come to join us?"

Alec looked toward Monica and Laura who nodded, picking up their drinks and following us back to the area where I was sitting.

"Hey," Holly said beaming at everyone.

"Holly this is Alec, Leila's cousin, her friend Laura and of course you know Monica"

"So polite Mathers" Holly joked then greeted everyone while I sat back next to Leila as she looked at me, staring at me with her dark intoxicating eyes.

Everyone started to chat amongst themselves, Leila leaning into me and talking in a low voice "You come to stalk me at a bar and then get scared when you're alone with me"

I shake my head "No, I ain't scared baby"

"No, but maybe you should be, I could ruin your life" She said and gave me a wicked grin that sent the sharp sensation of excitement down my spine.

Who the fuck wants balance anyways.

Apparently not me

Right now I was paying roulette, holding the gun to my temple and pulling the trigger without knowing which chamber had the bullet.