Chapter 34

Marshall POV

She sat puffing on the joint next to me sitting in my t-shirt.

She was beautiful, no doubt.

Possibly one of the most beautiful fans I've ever met.

I was confused as to why she wanted to still hang with me when I was in my current ballooned state, I mean shit I knew I was famous but she wasn't exactly asking for anything else other then my company.

We had so much in common I thought it was a vivid dream or long-ass trip on the drugs, I couldn't believe that someone like her could even exist.

"Are you zoning out Superman?" She giggled handing me back the blunt.

"Baby girl, you damn well know I'm past zonin' out, yo've got me fucked up"

She straddled me, sitting on my lap swigging out of the beer she held in her hand.

Joint in one hand, my other now resting on her ass "Ay look at you, barely been at it since last night and you a fiend for it, baby you gonna have to give me a moment so I can catch up"

She blushed and bit her lip "Has it been okay?"

"Awh Nah, don't be embarrassed, I ain't expecting you to be a porn star off the bat baby, I'm lovin' every moment, ain't every day someone gives me somethin' like that"

"Will you remember me?"

"I could never forget you and that's a promise baby" I said pulling her down, kissing her lips softly "Matter of fact, give me your dog tags"

I pulled my dog tags I was wearing over my head, unclipping it pulling the tag off placing it on her necklace and putting it back in her hand.

"You gonna remember this weekend forever"

She looked down at them in her hand and then started pulling one of her own tags off, placing it on mine.

"Something to remember me by" She said, showing me, it had a name etched into it with a date.

The drug high hitting me again, euphoria spreading through my body with intensity.

"Whose name?" I asked, curious.

"My nickname, only to those who are close to me" She said, a shy awkward smile on her lips.

"I dig it" I said licking my lips, kissing her, wave after wave of the opioids giving me a head rush.

"Didn't mean to disturb your cute little moment but we arrived 10 minutes ago and the rest aren't far off..."

I open my eyes, confused haze of the dream thick in my mind, seeing Alec's amused face and Monica's curious grin.

Realising my hand is wrapped around a moving body.

Letting go as Laila sat up, also sat up "We must have fallen asleep at some point, people so that you know"

"Were y'all already cuddling when that happened?"

"Well, no"

"Looked mighty cosy from over here"

I rolled my eyes "We fell asleep just talkin'

"Mmmhmm" Monica hummed "Makes sense since she's wearing your clothes"

Sitting in my t-shirt.

"Whatever" I sigh and standing up "it's not what it looks like, Leila care to enlighten them of your trip?"