Trece.

Seth looked up at her smirking. Bridgette was now staring at him with hungry eyes. 

"I see why you caught his eye Romanetti," she says clearing her throat. 

He smiled taking one last sip of the scorching liquid in his glass and stood from his seat. 

"Leaving already?" she asked. 

"I'm afraid so, I have some things to get done," he lied.

"I should probably go too," she stood up, "I've mingled long enough, these Italian men won't stop mentally undressing me," she scoffed. 

Seth laughed at her boasting behaviour but she was beautiful and he wasn't going to deny it. He was just too focused on a good-for-nothing asshole to acknowledge women. They walked side by side to the exit of the lounge. 

"Are you sober enough to drive?" Bridgette asked him. 

"As his ex I wouldn't expect you to care," Seth said trying to avoid his name at all costs. 

"As someone in the medical field, I care," she held onto his arm trying to keep him upright.

"I'm okay," he assured her smiling.

They sauntered down the steps just in time to see Alexander exiting his car with a bouquet of flowers and giving  the keys to the valet in a hurry. He stopped in his tracks after noticing them and Seth saw his eyes blazing with anger when they settled on Bridgette's hands holding onto Seth. 

"What the fuck is this?" he roared. 

It wasn't the fact that he raised his voice for the first time that shocked Seth, it was the bruises and cuts on his face. 

}{

They sat in Alexander's car in silence. Bridgette had immediately excused herself, claiming to have an emergency at home. 

Xander looked down at the bouquet in his hands and shook his head. 

"Can I explain?" Seth started, eyeing his movements. 

He dropped the bouquet onto Seth's lap, "I'm all ears."    

"She came to talk to me while I was drinking, we decided to leave at the same time and she asked if I was sober enough to drive but she decided to hold me up just in case," he let out a breath, "That's why you saw her holding onto my arm."

Seth looked down onto his lap at the bouquet. Red roses forming an 'S' shape in the center of all the white roses. Yet, here he was thinking that he left him because he confessed. 

"Aren't you going to tell me what happened to your face?"

"Not important right now," he leaned his head against the window and closed his eyes, "Seth, do you know how fucked over I felt when I saw the two of you coming out together smiling with her hands on you?"

"I understand how it looked but let's not forget how you just got up and left me after I fucking confessed my feelings, in front of my sister might I add," he was trying to fight back the tears brewing in his eyes. 

"I was-"

"No, you're already comfortable in your sexuality, it took so fucking much out of me to even admit how much I'm attracted to you," he cried, "I had sex with you for fuck's sake!"

He felt Xander's hands reach over to wipe his tears, "Baby, look at me," he said softly.

Seth couldn't bring himself to meet his eyes, embarrassed was an understatement.

"I need you to look at me."