Part 33

Pyaar ya dosti

Part 33

A day after hospital ......

Nandu comes out from hospital she is waiting for karan to come and take her as it's Neelima birthday ....Manik mukti Abhi Arohi and rest all are busy in making preparations....

Nandu is about to call karan and ask him about his  whereabouts.....she finds the most unwanted person in her life in front of her .....that's Durga Devi Murthy.....

Nandu is about to leave but durga held her and stopped her .....

Nandu : leave my hand .....

Durga : eager are we ....

Nandu : I hate seeing ur face ...just leave my hand ....

Durga : don't worry ....I will punish u and ur dad for leaving me and that husband of yours for destroying my business by buying all my shares ....

Nandu gets a shock on listening to this .....

Nandu : what ???

Durga : tick tick....time starts ...go enjoy your time with your husband...... Bcoz he will face your hatred soon and you will leave your dad soon by your will ...get ready to face the reality of your life .....meet u soon....

Nandu stood shocked ....not knowing what to do...but durga left from there .....

Nandu feels a hand on her shoulder and jerked away immediately....she turned to see karan .........

Karan : kya hua bacha ....he asked looking at her dull face ....

Nandu : bhai ....

Karan : bhai is here ....sorry for being late ...he says holding his ears ....

Nandu : it's okay bhai ....let's go....she says with a fake smile bcoz she is scared of durga warning....she even wants to meet Manik as soon as soon as possible .......

Karan drives her to the party place .... They saw Manik  , mukti fighting like kids .... she saw Abhi standing on a side ....she moved to him bcoz there is still time for everyone to come ...... abhi hugged her tight ...

Abhi : kya hua ??

Nandu : I want to talk to u personally .....

Abhi : anything serious ...

Nandu : I just met mom....

Abhi : let's go and talk....

Nandu : but bhai party ...

Abhi : there is time for it ...let me call Manik and karan....

Nandu : no don't call them...

Abhi ;why ???

Nandu : I want to talk to u only .....but not now after the party ....

Abhi : ok ....he says still holding nandu in side hug. ....

Manik ran fast to escape from mukti .... and hide nandu Abhi ....

Manik : nandu bachaoo is chudail see. ....

Mukti : bhabi , ur not helping him...he pushed me down from chair ......

Nandu : r u ok ...kahi lagi toh nahi ...

Mukti : nahi bhabi ...she says with a smile and hugs nandu ....

Manik : mini yaar even she pushed me from ladder when I'm tying ballons....mujhse toh koi pyaar hi nahi karta ....saying he whinned  like a kid .....