Part 35

Pyaar ya dosti

Part -35

Manik held nandu and took his car and drove away ......but these both are unaware of the fact that it's heard by the whole family ...... Neelu is a crying mess , she is held by Nitesh bcoz it's their mistake which made their children suffer .....

Karan also left taking Arohi and his son .... but he asked Arohi to call his mom home with them.... Nitesh let her go but she didn't go....instead she choose to stay with her husband bcoz she knows Manik and Arohi very well ...they can take care of her kids and also the guilt is not letting her look at karan bcoz he is bullied and harassed she never knew this ..... she also needs to support her husband who is equally heart broken like her ......

Mansi and Avinash asked Neelu Nitesh to come to their house but Nitesh took his wife to the Murthy house beside Malhotra house .....even navya's parents Avni ashok left with them to Murthy house .... Navya is also crying bcoz of the happenings ....bcoz it's related to her broken family.... Cabir aliya took care of her ..... Mukti left with abhi to talk to him bcoz she knows he needs support ....

Manan reached the farm house ....he took nandu inside and asked her to fresh up ....this time he got their room ready.....not like last time .....

He arranged food  bcoz they are starving from last night......he even called home and spoke to neo and Sadhana ....he said he will take care of nandu .....

Murthy house is completely silent , navya walked into ths house along with her family .....leaving Manik nandu and mukti bcoz they are not in home ...

Dadi , cabir Dhruv and elder couples of Malhotra's  sat to talk with them....where as navya aliya arranged lunch for all ....they forced Neelu and Nitesh to eat ...they had very less food .....

On the other side .....karan is sitting on the bed of his room holding his baby boy ....he is lost in his own world ....

Arohi comes there with food for him.....

Arohi : lunch time ....she says smiling happily.....

Karan comes out of his trance and looks at her .... he makes the baby boy sleep on bed and is about to leave the bed ...but Arohi held his hand and stopped him....

Arohi : have lunch first .....

Karan : u have it , I'm not hungry ....

Arohi : eat or else ???

Karan: what ???

Arohi : I will complain to nandu that ur skipping meals again...she will not talk to u thats simple....

Karan : may be she will never talk to me .....he says lowly ....

Arohi stood from her place and hugged him.....he just cried hugging her ....

Karan : I found my sister but she is in loads of pain Arohi ....that durga really didn't treat her well ....I don't know what to do ??

Arohi : sit here ....saying she made him sit ....and put a morsel in front of his mouth ......he didn't open his mouth ...."eat" ....she said sternly and he opened his mouth and silently had whatever she fed him and he even fed her ....she placed everything beside the bed and asked him put his head on her lap.....she started massaging his hairs .....and started speaking ....

Karan , everything will be fine ...give sometime ....ofcourse u and nandu  suffered for not having a happy childhood ....but still nandu loves u,  didn't you hear her questioning Manik for u ?? She will never let u go !?? Dekhna she will be back to fight with Manik , with your support  like always .....and coming to mom dad ....have u ever imagined how to live without me ...