part 25

Pyaar ya dosti

Part 25

Nandu just hide behind manik not knowing what to say , they all laughed loudly looking at her blushing .....

Manik : don't tease us , yes I had a date with my wife kisiko problem hae .....

Cabir ; hume kya problem hoga chota saab .....

Manik : good , stop teasing  my mini ......

Navya : kya baat hae nandu , you became fully red by blushing ....

Manik : bas bhi karo guys , focus on what we are here for , night party , he said trying to change to topic, eventually everyone discussed about the party and guests .....

Exactly at 11 everyone left to their rooms to get ready ......

Manik asked nandu to get ready first ......

Nandu came out of the washroom after wearing a red anarkali  dress , she looked cute ....

Manik kissed her forehead and moved to the washroom without saying anything, nandu blushed and started wearing her ear rings ....manik came out in white shirt with blue jeans given by nandu ,  looking handsome as ever .......

It's nearly 30  minutes to twelve they had a knock on door , manik opened the door to see mukti all ready in a pink long anarkali  dress ....

Manik : looking like a girl twinny ....

Mukti : bhaiii....she whinned like a kid and hugged him....

Manik : no trust me looking like a girl , is it all bcoz of that idiot thakkar .....

Mukti : no it's all bcoz of my bhabi ,  wife of my twinny .....

Manik than looked at nandu .....

Manik : what ???

Mukti : bhai she is the one who got dresses for all of us ....

Manik : so this is the reason u made me do loads of shopping ....

Nandu nodded in yes ....

Mukti : she is the best bhai  , she selected everything exactly to everyone's taste , you know ammu is just happy for her long Frock  , she is just flaunting to everyone that she is looking like a princess ....

Manik : of course my daughter is always a princess just like you .....

Manik kissed on top of her head and than saw nandu standing there admiring them , he broke the hug and held both of their hands and moved out after locking the room.....

They reached the hall which is decorated to see everything ready only dadi and the  couple of the evening rajeev and sadhana are missing ....

There are parents of navya that's nandu's chacha,  chachi and brother and also Aliya's parents , even thakkars are invited bcoz they are family now ......

Nandu asked everyone to hide and dimmed the lights , she stood beside manik holding his hand ......

Than everyone saw dadi coming there with sadhana and rajeev ....

Rajeev : maa , adi raat ko kaha le jarahi ho hume ....dadi is just bringing them there holding there hands , she didn't say anything to them ...she didn't even give them time to get ready.....

Sadhana : kya hua maa,  sab theek hena, she being the responsible daughter in law asked dadi ....

Dadi : chup chap yaha kadhe raho ....

They didn't understand anything but stood in the room which is dark .....

Suddenly at twelve all the lights got on , and everyone shouted happy anniversary,that's when they both realised that they forgot their anniversary .....