part 9

Pyaar ya dosti

Part 9

Manik nodes in yes .....and both of them has their morning drink in complete silence .....

After that manik left to Malhotra mansion to see .....

Neo sitting on the dinning table and cutting fruits .... dadi in mandir doing puja ....sadhana in kitchen making breakfast..... Aliya helping her .....

Dhruv raj rajeev in study room....
discussing something important....as cabir Navya Amaya left to mangalore ....they are missing ....

He wished neo and left to fresh up .....he came after sometime and left to Murty house after informing neo that he is going to airport to recieve mukti and will have breakfast with her .......

Finally Manan left to airport ....manik covered himself with hoodie spectacles ..... Manan are sitting in the waiting area ..... They are just talking to each other....in the mean while they hear the announcement of flight landing so stood up eagerly waiting to see Abhi mukti ....

They see that mukbhi are laughing at something and walking together ..... Bags are in abhi hands.....

Mukti on seeing manik came running and hugged him tight ......

Mukti : I missed you so much Bhai ....

Manik : even I missed you mukku.....

Mukti breaks the hug with him and hugs nandu .....but they turn to manik on hearing a sound .....bcoz abhi punched manik ....

Manik : salaa ....na hug na morning wish directly punch ....he says holding his stomach ....

Abhi : kya bola bey thank you ....vo bhi mujhe ...bulgaye kya ....

Manik : sorry ....

Abhi is about to punch him again...but nandu hugged abhi ...

Nandu : I missed you abhi ...

Abhi : stop saving that idiot ....he says with a cute pout .....

Manik : ofcourse she is my mini...she will save me .....saying he pulled nandu back and side hugged her along with mukti ......

Mukti smiled on seeing them....

Nandu : go home and fight ...let's go....

Manik : chalo....saying he is about to move with girls .....but saw Abhi going without carrying any luggage in front of them.....

Abhi : manik ....get the luggage ....he shouts ....

Mukti turns back to see the luggage ....she is about to take the luggage ....nandu stops her .....

Manik with a sulking face picks up the bag and hangs on his shoulder and pulled the trolley bag.... Making the girls laugh.....

Finally they reached the car ....manik dumped the bags in the trunk.... and moved to driving seat to see Abhi sitting behind him...and mukti beside him......nandu sits in the passengers seat beside manik ......

All four of them finally reach home with loads of talks ......

They all moved in to see neo sitting alone in the hall .....

Mukti : I'm home ....she shouts running inside ....

Neo: agaye tum log ....kaise he mere bachi ....

Mukti : mom it's just two days ....

Neo : lo ji puchna bhi galat hae iske liye. ...

Mukti : ok meri maa ...I'm fine ...I missed you .....