part 20

Pyaar ya dosti

Part 20

Manik moves to kitchen and comes back with some juice for both of them and places in front of nandu on the table.....

Manik : oh my mini....this is our farm house ..... You said you don't want fans and media ....this is outskirts of city....no one will disturb you .....we can also go home but I want to show you a beautiful place so I got you here .....come on drink this juice than we will go....

Nandu : what's the place ....

Manik :my favourite place ...
Chalo complete this I will take you .....

Nandu : okay saying she completed the juice ......

Manik : chalo lets go ....

Nandu : where ???

Manik : I will show you something and you will love it .....

Nandu : okay....

Both of them got up from the couch but nandu ki pallu got stuck with the edge of table and she is about to fall ......manik caught her in his arms ....

Manik : who the hell asked you to wear this saree ???? He asks making her stand properly still holding her in his arms ......

Nandu : its my first day after marriage so I wore it....am I looking  bad ....
she asks with a sad face .....

Manik : you look beautiful in whatever you wear bcoz not your dressing but you are innocent kid at heart which makes you special ..... But today in hotel those idiots are starring you I didn't like it ..... and you are about to fall ....so plzz don't wear it when I'm not around to protect you ......

Nandu hugs him tight .....with happiness that he is protective towards her .....

Nandu : okay. ...she accepted with a smile .....

Manik : let's get you changed first .....

Nandu : I didn't carry anything ....

Manik : we have dresses here ....Navya bhabi Aliya bhabi and mukti ki......go take something and change bcoz I want you to enjoy and you can't do that in this dressing..... Next time when we come here I will make sure your wardrobe is filled with what you want.....it's sudden so I didn't arrange anything .....

Nandu nodded in yes and moved to mukti room and changed herself in jeans and crop top and moved to see even manik changed his dress .......

Imagine nandu with long hair till waist ......

Manik : chalo ....now you look perfect .......

Nandu : do I look that bad in saree....

Manik : you look etheral in saree but I never seen you wearing it before....till I saw you in marriage .....and today its the third time i have seen you in saree ....I never knew you know how to wear saree.....