Part 30

Pyaar ya dosti

Part 30

Nandu : which place are u taking me ??

Manik : I'm taking you somewhere which you will love it .....so stop asking again and again....

Nandu : so you won't tell me ....

Manik : yes ....

Nandu : fine ....she says with a grumpy face. ...manik laughs looking at her and pecks her pout ......

Finally manik drove for an hour and stopped the vehicle ....on radio shreya Ghoshal is singing " sun raha hai na tu " on her live concert.....nandu is lost in her song ....

( Song is on the media box if u want to hear )

Manik switched off the radio bcoz they reached ....

Nandu ; what the hell manik ??? Who asked to you to stop the song ....

Manik ; bcoz we reached mini....

Nandu : you could have waited for the song to complete....

Manik slowly got the mirrors of car down  ....nandu can hear the song again.....but this time loudly .....she turned her head out of window ......

She saw they are outside the stadium..... which has a huge crowd ....she can hear shreya Ghoshal singing.....

Nandu turned to manik with a never ending smile ....

Manik : to chale ...

Nandu : r u serious manik you got me to live concert of shreya Ghoshal and Arjit singh ....

Manik nodes in yes ....nandu immediately hugged him tight ...

Manik : let's go mini ....we should not miss more ...

They both came down.....but manik asked her to wait ....

Nandu : y are we waiting here , I don't want to miss the concert ...she says with a cute pout ....manik pecked her pout making her blush ....

Manik : look there ....he showed mukti running to them with abhi following her ....

Mukti hugged manik tight ....

Mukti : I love u twinny .....thank you so much .....

Manik ; let's go ....saying he held mukti and nandu hands ....abhi followed them.....

Manik being in the music world it's easy for him  to get passes for this concert ...... On seeing him there the organisation team took him to special chairs with full respect  ....the host announced his entry , the audience went crazy ....bcoz the whole music world knows manik bcoz he is  not only  a good singer but he loves attending others concerts as he loves to appreciate his co fellows in music world. ..... He is  known for his down to earth nature .....

( Watch this video to know the songs Arjit sang)

Manik : mini and mukti both of you asked me this wish are you both happy ....he asked after Arjit performance ....bcoz through out the performance these both are shouting and clapping , hooting and also singing.....abhi , manik just smiled looking at their happy faces. ....

They  hugged him from both sides  ....and kissed his cheeks in happiness....

Manik : be happy like this. ...saying he kissed both their foreheads....abhi clicked a picture of all three of the most important persons of his life his sister , best friend cum salaa and his life , his girl friend and soon to be wife  .....