part 3

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 3

Manik and mukti left to their room to talk personally....taking Amaya with them.....

Manik : so ...he asked sitting in front of mukti ....

Mukti : he is not that bad ....but I can't say in single meet ....but I think he can have a chance ....

Manik : only if you want .....

mukti : Bhai he treats his best friend as sister .... Respects his mom....what more can I expect from him....

Manik : your wish I'm with you ..... Anytime anything just beside you ....like this they both continue to talk ..... Till the saw that Amaya fell asleep.....

Manik adjusted her properly on mukti bed ....

mukti : Bhai today ammu shared her chocolate with her mausi ....

Manik : who is mausi ....

Mukti : Navya bhabi ki behan ....

Manik : really ...

Mukti : she said she liked her so she shared chocolate with her .....

Manik : but she only shares with me ...

Mukti : jealous of her ...

Manik : y will I be jealous of an unknown girl .... My Minni is only mine ....he says holding ammu hand ....

Mukti : y do you call her Minni ....

Manik : bcoz she just looks like Minni .....

Mukti smiles listening to him.....
Finally manik moves to his room and takes rest ....leaving ammu with mukti .....

In dinner time ......Malhotra house ...

The whole family is having dinner .....

Neo : tommorow I want everyone home early .....

Raj : but y ....

Neo : my friend daughter is coming to the India to live here ....so they invited for dinner .....

Manik : mom...plzz your friend daughters are chipkoo they stick to me ...and mukti fight with them.....I'm not coming to any party .....

Neo : no Manu she is different ...I know her in childhood ...it's been years I have seen her .....

manik : still a big no.....

Neo : I'm not asking to come to any other city ..its just our neighbors manik ...they got the side house i already told you ......no one wants to come with me ....she says with tears .....

Kalyani : everyone is coming tommorow with neo.....if not you are allowed in home for making my daughter cry ....

On listening to Dadi neo smiled in happiness .......

Manik : ok fine ...coming ....but I'm telling you mom ...if she is a chipkoo I will run away .......

Everyone laughed looking at him....
They a had dinner with fun......

Finally it was evening. ....the whole family got ready to go to their neighbourhood house for dinner ......

Than they all moved out of gate and reached the gate .....

Watchman : Ji ap kon ....

Neo : watchman .....we are invited for dinner ....

Watchman : sorry come in mam....