part 18

Pyaar ya dosti

Part 18

Dadi left to hall....all the gents came back from jogging .... And got fresh up....mukti joined the ladies in kitchen ..... After waking up manik irritating him like daily .....

Neo moved to hall with dadi coffee ....rest all are busy in kitchen .....

One of the servant informed there are some ladies waiting to meet dadi .....
neo saw them and those are the neighbour's of the same colony who came to meet nandu on watching the news on media that manik is married .....

Dadi neo welcomed them and made them sit..... Aliya served them coffee and snacks.....they are waiting for manik and nandini to meet them.....

Nandu is cooking in kitchen ....she heard manik shout for her .....

Nandiniii.....

Neo : ja beta dekho y he is calling ....

Nandu : kuch nahi hoga mom...daily kaise ready hota hae ....vaise hi ready honge aaj bhi ....let me complete this first ....guests are waiting .....

Again they hears shout..... nandiniii....

Sadhana : nandini beta .....dekho na he is calling you again ...kuch kaam hoga ....

Mukti : nahi bhabi don't go.....I think he doesn't find things let him find .....humesha careless .....

Nandini ...nandini.....the voice comes closer ......

All the ladies are shocked to see manik....

Manik : nandini what the hell...mere kapde kaha hae ....kabse bularahi hu....can't you hear it .....ek toh you changed my wardrobe ....mujhe kuch bhi nahi milrahi and you are not even coming to help me ...... .....

He is just continuously talking without looking around ..... Neo sadhana are just looking down....
Navya aliya just closed their  eyes....

Mukti  is laughing loudly ......nandini is just trying to talk but giggling .....

Manik : what  the hell ??? Mukti y r u laughing ....

Nandu : manik vo ....

Manik : what vo....kaha hae mere kapde .....

Dadi : puttar kuch toh pehan ke ati.... aise hi agaye ....

That's it manik realised he is in towel and started running back to his room holding the towel

That's it manik realised he is in towel and started running back to his room holding the towel.....as soon as he left the hall whole family burst into laughter ...bcoz even cabir dhruv raj rajeev are in hall they just returned from walk and jog .....

All the aunties saw manik like that ....
even they started laughing ....nandu ran behind him ......

Nandu stood outside the room thinking whether to go in or not bcoz she knows he is on monster mode .....she slowly peeps into the room to see manik standing near the mirror still in towel .....