part 24

Pyaar ya dosti

Part 24

Manik saw her sleeping and thought she is really having headache, so he got some balm and applied on her forehead , nandu opened her eyes on seeing his hand and tears brimmed in her eyes seeing his care , but his words from last night hurt her a lot ....

Manik : I'm sorry ,I disturbed your sleep ....

Nandu : I don't need a care taker plZ .....

She said and turned the other side to sleep , pushing his hand......

Nandu fell asleep , after sometime she woke up to a big sound , she opened her eyes to see manik on the floor covered with balloons .....he is fully tangled with threads which has some papers stuck to it ...

She got up from bed and put hand on manik shoulder , he is looking like a cute kid fully tangled with ballons and papers, manik is just starring nandu who is carefully untangling him with full concentration .....

Finally she took away the threads  from manik and is about to stand up but manik pulled her on his lap......

Manik : I'm sorry ,he says kissing her cheek ....holding her tight in his embrace ....

Nandu : chodo mujhe .....

Manik : I'm really sorry , but I can't leave you bcoz I can't live without you ...

Nandu : acha ye bolne se pehle sochna chahiye , words hurt more than anything mr Malhotra ....

Manik: I know I did a mistake but plzz forgive me na mini , I swear I will never say such things .,....plzz ...he keeps a cute face ....

Nandu smiles a little looking at him , manik hugs her tight in happiness, saying uncountable sorry in her ears.....

Nandu : bas bas apna sorry pravachan band kardo ....

Manik gives her a sheepish smile ....

Nandu : ye sab kya hae ....

Manik : I'm just decorating the room for you with ballons , flowers and candles ....

Nandu : acha toh ye kya hae ....she asks the cards beside him stuck to the threads  ....

Manik : sorry cards ....

Nandu : in sab ki zaroorat nahi hae , how did you get tangled ....

Manik : I fell down from the stool when I'm hanging these ....

Nandu : what ??? Kahi lagi to nahi ,  utho saying she immediately got up from his lap.....

Manik gave her his hand like a kid , nandu just took his hand but manik is stubborn to get up ....

Manik : I will only get up if u promise to have lunch with me....

Nandu : I'm not hungry ....

Manik : but I'm hungry bcoz I didn't even eat proper breakfast ....

Nandu : I will order food for u ....

Manik : I will only eat if u feed me ....

Nandu : no....

Manik : than okay leave me , I'm fine sitting here on the cold floor , fully hungry but who  cares....

Nandu : okay fine , get up ....she says pulling his hand , he immediately got up kissing her cheek ....

Manik : you are such a sweet heart ,I know u will have lunch with me ,so come with me ....

Saying he took her to the balcony where everything is arranged for a nice lunch date .....