part 6

Pyaar ya dosti

Part 6

Everyone laugh looking at the trio.....

Manik : but seriously ....there will be gaurds around you ....

Mukti : no....

Manik : than you are not going ...do whatever you want ....

Mukti : plzz Bhai....plzz ,...

Manik : ok fine ....but they won't disturb you ..they will just watch you from far ...any problem just call me ... when are you leaving ...

Mukti : tonight ...and before you shout on me ...I will be back by day after tommorow......

After breakfast ....Abhi left to office .....mukti left to her to get things packed ..... Neo sadhana left to ngo .... Dadi left to her room to take rest.....ammu Navya Aliya left for grocery shopping ..... Raj Rajeev left to office ....cabir dhruv left early than anyone ......

Manan started towards nandu hospital in car .....

Nandu : you don't need to drop me ...I can go by myself .....

Manik : but I wanted to drop ....you are not going any where without me ...and yeah even I'm picking you up after work .....

Nandu : Tum Kya mere body gaurd ho...

Manik : Jo tum soche ...

Nandu : vo enough manik ....I can go by myself ...and come ...I'm not a kid ..

Manik : I am not letting you go ...

Nandu : I said enough and I'm not calling you after work ...I know how to live by myself like how I lived all the years  ...so plzz don't interfere  ....

Manik stopped the car suddenly giving a sudden break ....nandu saw that she reached ....saying a bye she left .....but what she didn't notice is the fisted hands of manik on steering and angry face......

After nandu moved inside the hospital ....manik drove with full speed and left to home ...on the way to his room he told Kaka  he is not hungry and is busy with work not to disturb him....

He reached his room and closed the door and showed his angry on the non living things of  his room.....
.after creating a big mess of breaking all the glass items ....he finally took his guitar and sat in the corner of his room ....tunning it .....

Finally unknowingly fell asleep in the corner ......holding his guitar ......

Nandu after manik left her in hospital moved in to check her patients ...

She even had two back to back surgeries in emergency case ....finally by evening 4 she is back to her cabin...she just fell on the chair fully exhausted ...she didn't even remember the fight between her and manik being just busy in work ....

Finally she ordered a cup of coffee and in the mean time got fresh up in her cabin ....and had coffee and checked on the remaining work ...
finally informed  the receptionist and left home early ......

She called the driver and reached home ....she moved to her room directly and had a refreshing bath .....

She got ready in her pajamas ....her phone started to ring ....she saw its a call from Abhi .....

Nandu : arey waah ...bahut jaldi yaad agaye Meri ...

Abhi : I'm in flight yaar .....after leaving your home than just busy with meetings .....

Nandu : flight??? meetings ????..

Abhi : Delhi branch main kuch problem hogaye so me mom dad  reached here in emergency that's y didn't inform you ...you take care I will be back after a week ....don't go alone  in case of night emergency call manik ....