Part 37

Part 37

The door opened revealing nandu looking beautiful in the red dress gifted by him and small diamond studs .... Her mangalsutra ..
hair is left open ..... With small sindoor .... A beautiful bracelet ..... And watch .....with red heels ...... He is so lost in her that his mouth is left wide open .....

Nandu : kya hua ??? Do I look bad ....should I change it ???

Manik moves forward and holds her by her waist and places his lips on hers .....she kissed him back..... she hugged him tight after the kiss bcoz she got to know how she looks , his kiss conveyed it .....

Manik : you are still a bad kisser Mrs Malhotra.... He said laughing loudly....

Nandu just broke the hug and pushed him back.....

Nandu : than go find a good kisser .....
saying she started to move .... But Manik pulled her back holding her hand....

Manik ; I will do that in party ....now wear this .....

Saying he gave her a white coat

Saying he gave her a white coat .....

Nandu : really Manik ....than what's the use of wearing this dress ..... I'm comfortable in my dress ....

Manik : I only want your comfort mini ...nothing more, lead the way my highness ....he says with a smirk ....

Nandu didn't understand anything but moved to the door and opened it .....she shivered bcoz of cool breeze ....Manik with a smile put the coat on her from behind....

Manik : I told u I only need your comfort mini ...now wear this before u catch cold .....saying he made her wear it .... Bcoz it's too cold out there as it's winter........

Nandu kissed his cheek in happiness and held his arm .....they moved to elevator and reached down to the parking..... Manik opened the door for her and both of them got in....he drove out ....

Nandu : poor me .....she said loudly ....

Manik : why ???

Nandu : I can't even wear my pretty dress directly ....I'm completely covered by this coat ..... It would have been better if I wore my night dress behind this ..... She says with a cute pout ....