Part 31

Pyaar ya dosti

Part 31

Nandu : it's my first diwali manik ,not in this house as your wife but as a girl who loves diwali but never got a chance to celebrate bcoz dad is busy , mom is never a traditional lady ....she is busy in parties ....I was always alone to even burn crackers bcoz being a small girl I had no one to even hold my hand when I get fear of crackers so I never did that ...later when I grew up ,  I felt weird to celebrate alone....so never was this excited bcoz I had no one to celebrate but now i have a family all bcoz of u ...

Manik heard whatever she said bcoz he could see her sad face behind the excitement ...... That's y he asked her the reason ... He wanted to know what is bothering her ....

He took her in his embrace....but she hugged him tight ... Letting all her tears out..... Manik didn't say anything but held her close to him .....

After sometime he placed her on bed by lifting her in his arms ....

Manik : never ever cry remembering the past ....bcoz u have me now .... whatever you do I will always be there with you ....so no tears ....samjhi ...I hate your tears mini ...saying he kissed her ....

Than he patted her to sleep ........

Next morning .....

Manik woke up to find himself alone on bed ......

He sighed in disbelief that his wife is too busy to even wish him first on diwali .....he just sat on the bed ....

The door of closet opened revealing his beautiful wife ......making him smile brightly looking at her. .....

Manik is just lost in her

Manik is just lost in her .....

Nandu turned back to see manik lost in her .....she moved to him and sat on the bed beside him .....

Nandu : starring is bad manners Mr Malhotra....

Manik : kya kare I have a beautiful wife ....

Nandu blushed listening to him and kissed his cheeks .....

Nandu : happy diwali my husband .....

Manik just hugged her ......and kissed her forehead....

Manik : happy diwali my life .....

Nandu felt more than happy .... and hugged him tight ....

Nandu: come on fresh up we have Laxmi puja .....

Manik moved to fresh up .....and nandu moved down to help her mother in law with arrangements ....

After sometime the whole family gathered to do puja .....manik came running as he is late ......and sat beside an angry nandu giving her his cute smile which melts her anger easily.....