Part -38

Pyaar ya dosti

Part 38

Nandu is just starring at Manik bcoz no words are coming out of her mouth after listening to him....this is what she has been craving to hear that he loves her like she loves him .....but today when he confessed she is speechless ... She is feeling like it's a dream .....

Manik : mini r u ok ???

Nandu places her lips on his kissing him with tears down her eyes which are touching his cheeks as well ....making him know that she is crying ....he held her face in his hands after the kiss .....and kissed her forehead ......clearing her tears nodding in no.....

Manik : no tears ....PLZZ ..... I know we are friends .....but ??? He is about to continue but heard her .....

Nandu : I love you Manik ...... she said simply  and he looked at her in shock.....she cupped his face in her hands and starred at him with all the love and continued to say ....

I loved you from the day I saw you in hospital  , when u saved me in accident and gave me a new name... That name mini and that day changed my life bcoz my every day is filled with love and happiness .... I can't even say what I felt when u used to protect me from other guys .... I used to feel the luckiest and I'm still bcoz I have u as my husband who never let me go or let me fall.... I always wanted to tell u this ....  but I didn't want you to be in my messy life ..... I used to be scared what if my so called fake  mom durga devi hurts you bcoz u became my life .... So I just buried my feelings inside me....u remember u came to my room by jumping balcony ....when muskan came to your house ..... That day I asked God to make u my husband bcoz god knows how much I missed u when u left me .....my world of happiness just crashed down .... I felt I lost everything ......but when I met u again .....I don't know that I will be your wife ....being your wife is the best thing happened to me bcoz I can never marry anyone other than u..... Even Abhi bhai knows this ....he forced me and black mailed me to tell u ....but I couldn't gather courage thinking what if u reject me .... I can even stay beside u watching you and live happily even if u don't love me but I couldn't live far away ....I love u so much that the thought of even staying away from u hurts ....I love u Manik....never leave me please.....I need u to live ......saying she hugged him tight ....

Manik has tears listening to her but held her tight in his arms and slowly got up and sat on the couch with her on his lap .....

Manik : never I can let you go.....stop crying ..... Plzz mini.....saying he rubbed her tears ....

Nandu hide herself in his arms .....

Manik : so abhi knew it ....he asked cleaning her face neatly ....

Nandu : he got to know when u left to India.....

Manik : that idiot didn't tell me anything ....

Nandu : bcoz he promised me.... she says with a small smile ...

Manik : I will punch him badly ....