Questions

Liam's POV:
We were letting Laney rest, when we heard a scream. We ran up to Laney's room to see her laying in the bed, screaming and sweating.

Nightmare.

We all went to wake her up, but she was fighting us. We had to do something. Louis went to get a cup of water, and we splashed it on her face. She woke up crying.

We all knew this wasn't normal. I told the lads we needed to talk, so Laney stayed in her room.

"Lads, I think a vampire is giving her nightmares." I said worried.

"Who would so that?" Louis asked.

"Okay, I promised Laney I won't tell you guys this but...Laney was abused by her stepmother. That's where she got all the bruises. Her stepmother is the one who stabbed her, but she was human. I think someone is after her." I said sadly.

"We are going to have to talk to her." Harry suggested.

Laney's POV:
The boys walked back in.

"Laney, we need to ask you some questions." Liam said.

"Okay."

"I know you don't want to think about it, but why did your stepmother abuse you?" They asked worried. He told them.

"Because everyone was jealous of my parents for some reason, and they hate me because I'm my parent's child." I said, holding back tears.

"What did your stepmother say before she harmed you?" Niall asked.

"She said something about "doing it for her",But she stabbed me before I could ask who she was." I replied, at the verge of crying.

"What has been happening in your nightmares?" Louis asked this time.

"My first one...." I stopped.

"Go on." Louis said, rubbing my back.

"In the first nightmare there was this woman that cut the brakes on my parents car, and that's how they died." I stopped again, this time about to choke on my tears.

"The second one was someone say that I should have died with my parents and nobody loves me. That's when I yelled you guys love me, and she said you guys are just....just vampires." I said finally breaking down.

"We all love you. You know that. You should always remember that. Who was the woman?" Harry asked again.

"She looked like someone I knew but I can't remember." I said between sobs.

Liam's POV:
It's the same vampire that killed her parents.