Chapter 40

HELLOOOO MY LITLLE POTATOES! GO READ Paper-plane 'S NEW CHAPTER!! SHE IS BAILEY IN MY OTHER STORIES AND SHE IS MT BESTEST( hehe get it?) FRIEND! Im thinking about doing a Q&A! If you would like to ask anything I'll tell your name and answer the question!

Laney's POV:
"THATS A SPICY MEATBALL." I yelled when we walked in. Niall started laughing.

We practically sprinted to the counter because we were hungry.

I look up to see a woman in her early 20's drooling over Niall. He takes his hand in mine, and we get closer to take our order.

"Welcome to The Pasta House (made it up) how may I help you?" She asked with a high, girly and flirty voice. She bit her lip and tried to look sexy.

Pshhttt. It was hilarious. I had to bite back a laugh.

"Um yes. I would like the spaghetti bowl, and-" he looked at me.

"What would you like my love?" He asked. I felt butterflies when he said that but I had a feeling he only did that because of Mrs. Cakeface here.

"I would like the Alfredo bowl." I informed him. I looked at Cakeface and she looked sad.

I started to feel bad for her until she kept trying to steal my Niall.

"Is there anything else you need?" She asked while putting her finger against her lips.

What a horrible flirt. I've seen monkeys  flirt better.

I was going to tell her off, but I really didn't want her spitting in my food so I waited.

The food came out, and Niall grabbed it.

"Thank you." He said nicely. We went to a table and sat down.

I went to grab my Alfredo bowl, but there was something beside it. It was a piece of paper.

"Call me: 675-964-7943"

I felt anger rush through me. I sat my food down, and walked to the counter.

"Excuse me, but I think you left some trash on our tray." I handed her the paper.

She looked at it and realized I just called her number trash.

"Well maybe he wants someone who can actually provide for him." She spat.

"No. I'm sorry, I don't think he wants you to provide deceases for him. Bye though." I said while walking off.

I laughed at my own comment. When I got back to the table Niall was laughing.

"What?" I asked and sat next to him.

"Provide deceases. Hahahahahha!" He laughed.

I smiled in victory.

"Don't worry. Nobody is going to take the boys and I away from you. We love you." He said.

Awwww.

"Awwww! I wuv you guys too!" I said while pinching his cheeks. He chuckled at my actions.