Chapter 34

Harry's POV:
I had to move a little to the left, so they wouldn't see me through the tree.

Men walked from tent to tent. They had everything set up, and could leave any second if they wanted to.

"They are coming for her." One of the men said to the other.

I looked at the boys. They nodded, and we jumped out of the tree. The men snapped their heads towards us, and we ran full speed at them. Before they could yell for help, we snapped their necks.

I hated this, but we are doing this for Laney and Niall. We tried to stay as far away as we could from more of the hunters, but more came out of the tents.

"Harry! You have to do it! We will hold them off!" Liam yelled. I looked at him worriedly, but he just nodded.

I ran to the tent they were holding their witch in. I opened it, after fighting a couple guards, and saw her with a knife in her hands.

"I know why you are here." She said. "I also make some arrangements."

"What do you mean?" I asked angrily.

"You will find out soon enough." She said. She slowly moved the knife down her arm. I looked at her questionably.

She just smiled and did the other arm. I tackled her, and threw the knife across the room.

"Get off me you demon!" She yelled. She tried to get out of my grip, but I stayed holding on.

"What have you done?" I asked, while tightening my grip on her.

She just started laughing.

"Go ahead and kill me." She laughed even more.

"No." I said. She looked at me surprised. I punched her in the face, and she became unconscious.

Liam's POV:
The hunter's bodies laid all around us. I wish it didn't have to come to this, but it had to. Harry walked out with carrying an unconscious witch.

"You guys okay?" He asked. "She did something that we aren't gonna like. I just know it."

"We are fine, and we need to hurry. We don't know how much time they have." I said.

We tied her up, and put her in the trunk.

Witch's POV:
They just need to kill me already. They have to. They will pay for the things they have done. Those evil demons will pay.

Wait...what is this........

Harry's POV:
We pulled up to Gracie's house, and heard Laney screaming. We ran in and she had cuts all over her.

She stopped and looked at us, then started screaming in pain again. She lifted up her shirt, and there was a big, deep cut moving down her belly.

She had cuts on her....arms.

I ran outside and opened the trunk. The witch was laying there with a knife, and she was cutting herself.

"She is linked to Laney!" I yelled, then grabbed the knife from her.

I forcefully grabbed her out of the trunk and ran in the house.

"Liam grab a chair." I said. He put the chair in front of me, and Liam held her down. I got some rope and tied her up.

"Why did you link Laney to you?" I asked. She just smiled and looked away.

I slapped her. Laney kinda flinched.

"How do we unlink our friend here from you?" I asked. She just looked down.

I looked at Gracie, and she nodded. She held Laney still.

This was going to hurt.

I stabbed the knife into her leg, and she screamed. So did Laney.

"Stop, you are hurting her." Niall tried to say.

"I'm sorry. She has to tell us." I said.

"I won't tell you." She said. I looked back at her.

"Then we will do this the hard way." I said.

"Gracie. Can you teach me how to get the answer out of her head with magic?" I smiled.

The witch's eyes widened.

"Yes. It's actually pretty easy, but it is very painful." Gracie said.

"No! Please! I'll tell you!" She finally said.

That was easy. I looked at her again.

"Please continue." I said.

"Why would you want the answer to that when I can tell you the cure for the poison?" She asked.

"Tell us." I said.

"You have to...suck it out of them." She said.

"What?" I said.

"When they took the poison, it adapted to their blood, and their blood only. If you suck it out of them the poison will not harm you because it only works on their blood now. If you had a new bottle of poison, it would hurt you." She explained.

"How do we know you aren't lying?" I asked.

"I will stay here until you do it, but you have to promise to let me go afterwards." She said.

I looked at Liam.

"Can I talk to you in private?" I asked. He nodded and we went into the other room.

"Niall and Laney are gonna die if we don't help them now." He said. "We have to do it."

"What if drinking the poison out of them kills them?" I asked.

"We have to take the chance, or they are gonna die anyway.

"...okay."