New and Improved

-1 day later-

Laney's POV:
I heard the crisp, cool air passing in the room. I can hear the steady breathing of people next to me.

I open my eyes, and can see every tiny detail of the room.

The mini threads woven together, and the every little rain drop on the window.

This was amazing.

I feel wonderful. I sit up, only finding myself inches away from all of the boys.

"You look amazing." Liam smiled.

"I feel amazing." I replied.

"How long have you guys been in here?" I asked.

"One day." They said all together.

"What?!? You guys need to f-f-feed." I stuttered, realizing how hungry I was.

"It's okay, we have blood bags. Harry go get her one." Liam said. Harry went to fetch the blood bags, as we talked.

"So...do I have powers or abilities?" I smiled.

"Yeah. You have super hearing, running, seeing, and smelling. It's quite helpful." Liam laughed.

"We are going to train you today." Niall explained.

Harry comes back up with the blood bag, I rush over, grab it out of his hands, and drank it all.

"Well this is a good sign." Harry laughed also.

"Why?" I said confused.

"Because some vampires don't have that much control, and they attack anything for blood. So like, if you didn't have any control, you would have attacked me for the blood bag." Harry explained.

"I remember when Louis became a vampire." They all laughed.

"Hey! I was hungry!" Louis said acting hurt.

"Wait. What did he do?" I said, reaching for another bag.

"He broke my hand." Liam said calmly, and I almost spit the blood everywhere.

"What?!? Really?!" I laughed almost choking.

"Yeah." Louis confirmed.

"That's sounds fun." I said sarcastically.

"Okay. Here is how you are going to train. Harry is going to help you run. I am going to help you smell. Louis is going to help you with hearing. And Niall is going to help with seeing." Liam explained.

"Okay. Let's do this." I laughed.