Chapter 38

Jesus. I've been really busy. Sorry. 🙃

Laney's POV:
"What happened Liam?" I asked while cleaning his cuts. It was pretty easy since he healed quickly.

Liam's POV:
I held the witch in my arms. Her sleeping face made her look innocent, but I knew it was deceiving. She almost killed our mate. The person we love, and our best mate.

I held her tighter in anger. She started to groan indicating she was about to wake up.

I rushed towards her tent and basically dropped her there, then ran.

I was almost home when I realized I haven't ate in a while. My stomach growled in agreement. I decided I would grab an animal for dinner. I ran deeper into the forest until I heart a heart beat. Not just any heart beat, a deer's heart beat.

Looks like I will be eating well. I slowly crept up to it until I was ready to pounce. I jumped in the air, but was then pushed to the ground. What the heck?! I looked up and saw a 10 year old girl tearing into the deeds neck. I looked at her in awe.

She must be a new born. I heard the deeds heart stop beating and the girl looked at me with a blood stained chin.

She slowly stood up, and was about to run.

"Wait, I'm not going to hurt you." I said, while grabbing her arm. She snapped her head up at me, then grabbed my arm. She twisted it until I heard a snap.

I yelled in pain. She let go and pushed me with all her might and I went flying. When I looked back she was gone. I grabbed my arm and snapped it back in place and hissed at the pain.

I started walking back home with an empty stomach.

Laney's POV:
"That's horrible! Why would she do that?!" I asked.

"Probably afraid I was going to hurt her." He responded. His cuts were gone and his arm had healed a few minutes ago.

I felt Liam put his hand against my cheek.

"How are you?" He asked.

"I'm so much better. I missed you." I informed. Liam rapped his arms around me and laid his chin on my head. 

"Missed you too love." He said while kissing my head.

"WEEWOO WEEWOO! PDA! WEEWOO WEEWOO! SOMEONE INFORM THE POLICE!" Louis yelled while running around us.

"WEEWOO WEEWOO! YOU'RE ANNOYING!" I playfully yelled. Louis started laughing and I heard Liam chuckle.

We walked out of the bathroom and headed towards the kitchen.

"Who's up for food?" Harry asked.

"ME!" Niall exclaimed first which wasn't a surprise.

After a few yeahs, Harry made some dinner.

Harry made some noodles in blood and garlic bread. No we don't die from garlic.

"So, you come here often?" I fake flirted with Harry.

"All the time babe. How about you?" He played along.

"Yeah, but I always bring my 3 children with me." I said.

"I don't see any children with you." He chuckled.

I moved my head and revealed Niall, Liam, and Louis. They smiled and waved at Harry like they have never met him.

I was trying to hold back my laugh.

"Well...that's nice... I think I'm going to go." He said, while getting up.

"GET HIM BOYS!" I laughed/yelled. Harry sprinted into the living room but before he made it there he was tackled to the ground by my "children."

We all started laughing hysterically.