Chapter 27

Laney's POV:
I wake up from the beating. God my head is killing me.

Who are these people, and why did they kidnap me?

I bet they work for Bailey.

I heard the door open, and in walked a man smoking a cigarette. He had a plate of food.

"You better eat, because that's all you are going to get." He smirked evilly.

I flipped him off.

Louis's POV:
And man smoking a cigarette walked in, and threw a plate of food in front of Laney.

"You better eat, because that's all you are going to get." The man said.

Laney flipped him off.

Great.

The man bent over in front of Laney, and held out her arm.

He put the burning cigarette against her vain.

"Ahhhhhh!" She yelled.

I tried looking away from the screen, but a man came and pushed my head forward.

"You have to watch." The man looked at me.

Harry's POV:
Louis tried looking away, but they moved his head towards the screen and told him to watch.

"Let me go!" She yelled.

The man slapped her.

"I bet those boys won't be coming anytime soon." He laughed.

My heart sunk.

I could tell Laney didn't listen.

"You know what. I bet you are just saying that because you never had anyone that loves you." She smiled. She had a bloody lip.

The man got really angry, and slapped her multiple times. She just laughed.

"You are just some toy that my aunt used to get things done. Now she is gone, and there is nothing you can do about it." She said.

I thought the man would rip her face off but I was wrong.

He just looked at her, and started unchaining Laney.

Oh god, what is he going to do to her?!

"Let her go!" I yelled at the men watching us.

They just stood there.

"What is he going to do to her?" I asked. They still didn't answer.

The man put Laney over his shoulder, and tied her to a table.

The camera moved, and now it was showing an over head view of Laney on the table.

She tried struggling.

I started to struggle in my seat.

Liam's POV:
He tied Laney to a table.

I tried so hard not to watch, but the men kept pushing our heads back to the screen when we did.

The camera was now above Laney, so we could see every bit of her. My heart kept breaking every time she struggled.

The man ripped open her shirt. She sat there in her bra. I could see her start to cry.

Laney's POV:
The man ripped open my shirt, and I was left in my bra.

I started to cry.

He smiled at me, and put the cigarette above my belly button.

I tried so hard to scream, but failed.

That made him smile even more.

He put down the cigarette, and picked up a small knife.

They hurt a lot.

He put it right in the center of my stomach, and slowly moved the blade across.

I bit my lip, and tried not to scream. He likes it when I scream. He finally stopped, and I had a big cut that was bleeding.

He looked at me, and started kissing above the cut.

I felt horrible. I started to cry harder now.

"Stop!" I yelled, while crying. He just kept kissing, and he finally stopped.

When he did, he took the cigarette again, and this time put it inside my cut.

I screamed a lot this time. That really hurt. I hope to god I get out of here.