Chapter 41

ITS SNOWINNGGG
I'm just waiting for one day to look out the window and see Harry standing in the snow smiling at me.
Wow. I need to stop daydreaming 😶
I'm also sick...which sucks.

Niall's POV:
I had my window down and the cool, night wind blew in my face. It was very calming.

Laney had fell asleep a couple minutes ago and I could hear her soft snores.

She was so cute. I glanced over at her and she was leaned up against the window and her hair covered a little portion of her face.

We pulled up to the house. I got out, opened her door, and picked her up bridal style.

I opened the front door and carried her up to her room.

After I was done putting her pjs on and putting her to bed, I went down to the living room.

"How did your day go?" Harry asked me while he was cleaning dishes.

"Great, we had a lot of fun. Some girl started flirting with me and Laney told her off. It was hilarious." I chuckled at the thought.

"She got jealous?" Louis laughed.

"Yeah. It was pretty cute."

We heard some foot steps come down the stairs.

Laney appeared with a huge blanket around her. She looked like a fluffy cloud.

"Who changed my clothes?" She asked. Everyone looked at me.

"I'm going to kill you." She said.

"I didn't look I promise. What's wrong with it anyway?"

She looked down at her feet and tried to rub the sleep out of her eyes.

Everyone was waiting for a response.

"I'm fat and I don't want anyone seeing me naked." She said then walked back up stairs without another word.

Our jaws dropped. Did she really see herself that way?

"I'll go talk to her." Harry said while breaking the silence.

Harry's POV:
I nocked on her door before walking in. She was still rapped up in her blanket and she was laying on the bed in the dark.

"Hey." I said as I slowly got into the space next to her.

"Hey." She mumbled. I put my arm around her. She turned around and faced me.

"Why do you think like that?"

"I've just always been told that so I started believing it." She said. I could see her eyes start to gloss up.

"Those people are idiots then because I think you are beautiful. I mean, you're not anorexic which is a good thing. You are healthy."

"I'm in the obese category." She said.

"A category doesn't tell you what you are and are not. It's stupid. You are perfect. Not too big and not too small."

"Tell that to all 100 of my fat rolls." She tried to joke. A tear fell down her cheek.

I wiped it away.

"I love you just the way you are. We love you." I said. She looked me in the eyes.

There was a silence and we started to get closer.

Our lips touched.

Then I felt it. The huge explosions in my stomach. A warm feeling in my chest. Oh my god. Why didn't we see this earlier?

I grabbed her chin and deepened the kiss. After a moment, we stopped so she could breath.

A huge smile was plastered on my face. She blushed. I kissed her head and tried to contain my excitement.

"Goodnight my love." I said.

I left the room and rushed to tell the guys the good news.