Not Surprised

Laney's POV:
"Who hit your head?" I whispered, while touching his head.

"I don't know. I was in the bathroom, when I heard someone outside. I crawled out the window, then I got hit over the head. It's a vampire." Niall said, picking me up bridal style.

"I thought the boys took care of Bailey? And the person banging the door sounded really big. Does she have people working for her?" I asked.

"Or is it someone else trying to kill me, because I wouldn't be surprised." I said looking at his chest.

"Nobody is going to touch you. We won't let them." Niall said, sounding confused.

"I'm mind messaging the boys right now." Niall said, thats when he broke out into a run.

I looked confused, but then I heard someone else running to.

I look behind us, and there was a huge man.

Oh god.

He jumped on Niall, and Niall threw me away from the fight. I landed butt first on a root.

Ow.

Niall and the big guy started fighting.

Niall brought the guy in a head lock, but he elbowed his stomach. Niall fell to the ground.

The big man started walking toward me. I started to back away.

When he got close enough, I kneed him.

He went down in pain and came back up like it never happened. He then picked me up bridal style, and started to carry me away.

I started to fight him, then I looked at him and punched him is the nose.

He looked at me with evil eyes, and that's when I felt a big hand grab my throat.

He was choking me.

I started to struggle out of his hands when I heard someone run towards us. Niall.

He pushed the man, and I went flying, until I hit a tree.

I get really dizzy, and I felt blood trickle down my face. I was getting really sleepy.

Right before I fell into darkness, I heard my name.

----------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading
Sorry this chapter is kinda short
Hope you enjoyed!