Chapter 37

Grabbed the pillow and hit me with it. I glared at him with a competitive look.

"So that's how you're going to play huh?" I smirked evilly. He looked scared and dropped the pillow. He ran behind Harry like a little girl.

I chuckled, then sat on the couch.

"What do you guys want to watch?" I asked. Niall looked at me suspiciously, then shrugged his shoulders.

I was defiantly going to get him back. Mawhahaha.

"How about.... Sinister 2?" Harry responded.

"Sure. Why not." I said, then flipped through the channels until I found it.

We turned off the lights, and snuggled together.

We looked like one big human blanket.

(If you haven't seen the movie...then I guess you're going to get a spoiler for the end...kinda)

"Oh deputy. Deputy..." The creepy children said. The camera focused on the radio.

Niall was holding onto the popcorn bowl like his life depended on it.

Everyone was staring at the screen.

All of the sudden, the creepy Mr.Boogie guy popped up on the screen.

"AHH." Niall screamed like a girl. The credits started rolling, and I exploded with laughter.

"It's not funny." Niall shakily laughed. I pointed at him and laughed even more.

There was a nock on the door.

We all got quiet and looked at the door.

Someone nocked again. I slowly walked to the door and opened it.

Liam stood there with cuts and bruises all over him.

"Honey. I'm home." He said, his voice cracked.

"Oh my god Liam! What happened?!" I asked. The boys gathered around him.

"It's okay guys. I'm fine." He responded.

"You don't look fine." Niall said. Liam chuckled.

"Thanks Niall."

"You know what I mean." Niall said. We brought him in and I closed the door.

Hey guys!
So yesterday I got on Younow under #bored and not a lot of people showed up.....but one person did!!!!

Amaris_Styles
^^^ Thank you so much! ...even though I didn't really do anything.

I dedicate this (short...sorry) chapter to you!!

Like I said people! If you want to see me make an idiot of myself, or you want to ask questions about my books or my personal life you should!!

Love you guys!!