First Learning

Laney's POV:
Harry is going to help me run. This is going to be quite amusing. We were out in the woods.

"Okay first step. Look at your target, or were you are running, focus, then run straight towards it." Harry informed me. I nodded, and looked at Harry. I concentrated, then ran towards him.

Next thing I know, he moves out of the way and I could stop. I ended up hitting a tree.

"Are you okay?" Harry laughed. I gave him a thumbs up, and got up from the ground.

"You kept going." He was still laughing.

"Well, I couldn't find the brakes." I said, which caused him to laugh harder.

"And you moved!" I whined. He stopped, and looked seriously at me.

"Harry?" I asked. He looked at me for a second, and ran towards me. I started to run for my life.

We ran around a few times, until I finally beat him.

"You should have seen your face!" He kept laughing.

"Okay, now it's Liam's turn." He said.
I walked up to the house porch, and smelled something. Blood. I quickly found the Liam in the kitchen with a bag of blood in his hands.

"Good. You smelled it. It isn't hard to smell blood of course, seeing how you are a vampire. Next test. You are to smell the guys sents, and see where they are hiding." He grinned.

"How do you smell a sent?" I asked.

"You have been around all the boys. When a vampire tracks a sent they have already smelled, they get an image of the person they are smelling. For example, when I smell your sent, I see an image of you in my head. That's how I know it's your sent, but when it's a sent I don't know, the image doesn't appear in my head." He explained.

Okay so all I have to do is sniff them out.

"Okay." I responded.
I went up the stairs, and I caught a sent. It was Harry's. I kept smelling, until the sent got stronger. I was in front of the closet door.

I opened it, and there stood Harry.

"Got ya!" I smiled. Next.

I then smell Louis. I did this until I found all of them. Their hiding spots were places like closets, under beds, and under tables.

"You passed the test. Now it's Louis's turn." Liam said, walking away.