The liar

" One thing I want is you, I want you to become my Queen" he said to me.
"What your queen,No"I said
"Oh so you want to live that same life with your selfish sister and your family who doesn't care about you. than live with me how will give you love and care more than them" he said
"..."
"I... They can change so I giving them a chance"
"If you say so, if you change your mind you know who to call"he said kissing me on the cheek, I feel my face getting hot.
"Bye pinetree~".

*End of Dipper dream*

I slowly open my eyes got up from my bed and got ready I am wearing a blue sweater crop top and a high waist rip jeans and head downstairs. For the entire time I was thinking about what Bill said.
I went into the kitchen, I saw grunkle Stan Uncle Ford and Mabel sitting around the table eating pancakes.
"Good morning" I said to them.
"..."they didn't replied back.
"What is the matter?" I ask curiously.
"WHAT'S THE MATTER, WHAT'S THE MATTER!"grunkle stan shouting at me.

"You bullied your sister at school and then came here pretending like you didn't do anything!" grunkle stan still shouting.
"What are you talking about?" I ask.
"Do not pretend like you don't know what I am talking about you've been gone around school doing reckless things and getting your sister in trouble for it" he said.

"What reckless things? I never did reckless things in my life just sit in the library by myself read books nothing more and do my homework and just be a good student" I said.
"Oh yeah then why Maple tell us that she tried to talk to you and you hit her and called her names, and acting like a slut at school
" she's the one acting like a slut at school not me! "I shouted.
" Don't you say you didn't do anything and tired to blame your sister for being a problem child" Ford said.

"You now what! believe her lies I don't care anymore, one thing I now that Mabel you are a bitch" I said angrily
" now I'm going for a walk to clear my head for this fuck up thing I call family, so good bye " I said leaving the house.

I started walking to the park to calm down my self. When I was walking down the street I saw Wendy across the street talking to someone it was a girl with gold hair and wearing a black dress with yellow at the tip of the dress,I call out to Wendy she look around and wave at me and I started to walk over.
"Hey, who is that"I ask.
"oh this is Lillian" Wendy said.
"Hi I'm Dipper"I said

" Hi so my brother was talking about you so cute " she said .
"Oh who is you brother" I ask.
" my brother is Bill...Bill Cipher" she said well smile.
"What Bill is your brother, if he's your brother means your" I said.
"A demon yes that right, I won't hurt you are your friends" she said still smiling.
"How can I believe you" I ask.
"She won't" Wendy said.
"How can you trust her" I ask.
"Because I be talking with her over three years now" Wendy said
"What she as been here I've three years" I said
" Yes, so you can trust her" Wendy said.

"Ok then only because you said so" I said.
"Thank you Dipper you are good friend"Wendy said smile.
"So Dipper what are you doing out here"Wendy ask.
"Oh I get in a argument with my family not too long ago"I said.
"For what"Lillian ask
"How about we go to the park and talk"I said.
"Okay"They said.

We started to walk towards the park before we arrive at the park,someone came towards us, the person is wearing a black sweater with a yellow triangle on it and a black jeans and the hoodie is over the person head so we couldn't see the person face, We only hear Lillian call on to the person.
"Hey bill" she said run up to him.
He pull down the hoodie revealing him self.i start to blush so I look away.
"Hey pinetree~" he said walk up to me.

*Bill POV*

When I look at pinetree he was blushing so i call to him and start to walk up to him. Then I wrap my arm around he's waist. I pull him closer to me.
"Did you missed me~" I said while smirking at him.
"N-no"he said still blushing.
"Oh I now you miss me are face give it all away without me reading your mind" I said.
"S-shut up"he said.
"Then make me~" I said

*Dipper POV*
I grab he's face and pull him into a kiss they I pull away .
"Can you shut up now"I said while blushing and look up at Bill.
"Well I didn't expect that from you"he said.
"Did you guys forgot we were here"Lillian said.
"Whatever... we got to go Lillian we have a job to do in the nightmare realm" Bill said.
"Ok"Lillian said.
"Bye Wendy and Dipper see you guys soon" she said before she and Bill disappearing.
"Okay so what happened between you and your family?" Wendy ask.
"Let's go to the park and talk" I said.
"Okay let's go then"she said.