Most Wanted

*Wendy POV*

It has been a week Since the pines came to the fearamid right now i'm Placing a wanting posters all around town with Lill
" Why are we doing this again" I ask.
"Well Dipper want us to put up this wanted poster so we can catch those bastard" Lill said.

"It's not my fault that I got away they had a lot of things up there sleeves, special one ford I hope we catch them" I said.
"Well that doesn't matter right now we're doing this work for Dipper So he will feel slightly better to know that we soon get our hands on them" Lill said.

"You are right I just can't wait to torture some of them I cannot wait to hear them scream" I said giggling at the end.
For the rest of the day we paste wanted poster around town It took us two hours to finish and We are glad that we are finished now, so we can go back to our post and Finish the rest of our job for the day.

*Dipper POV*

I was in in Bill's office sitting on his lap while he finished up his paperwork I started to get Bored so I thought to myself, how about I tease him a little bit.

I slowly move my hip a little I heard Bill growl, I giggled at that and did it a little fast when he grab hold of my hip and squeeze I turn and look at him all innocent.

"If you keep moving like that I will bend you over on my desk and fuck that pretty ass of yours" he said growling at the end, it send shivers down my spine the thought of him bending me over on and fucking me on his desk, oh I got hard by just thinking about it.

"Maybe that what I want " I said licking my lips.
"Oh really that's what you want I will happily deliver " Bill said with a smirk.
Bill lift me up and a place me on his desk he started to biting and kisses my neck. "This will be fun" he said.

*Mabel POV*

It has been very hard for my family and the others, we barely can find food to eat and it's hard for us to hunt while these demons are roaming around so the food supply is going down quicker.

Today we're going to have meeting about the situation I wonder what they have for a plan because at this rate people will slowly die of hunger.

I walked into the meeting room where everyone is already waiting "sorry that I'm late I was busy" I said.
"It ok Mabel lets just start" Ford said.
The meeting a hour went by when one of the civilian came running to the table. "Look what I found out side the wall" he said tossing down a bunch of paper. We each t took up one papers and looked at it and realized that it was a wanted poster of two billion dollars for our captor.

"That damn cipher he's trying everything to catch us so we need to be more careful from now on" Pacifica said.
We all agreed and we end the meeting there. Me, Pacifica and candy decided that we should try to get some food so we left the mystery shack and went to in the town to check if we can get any food.

We had to avoid eyebats and some other demon, we got to the grocery store and we collect some few goods and some couple other items we were about to leave when we ran into some pack of demons we started to run back into the forest.

Candy accidentally fell and the demons were gaining on us, Pacifica tried to turn back to help candy up but I pulled her "leave her we have to go or all of us will get caught" I said while pulling Pacifica with me leaving candy behind.

*Candy POV*

I can't believe they left me behind I look behind me to see the group of demons coming towards me I tried to stand and run but one of them grabbed me by my shirt pulling me down to the floor again.

"What do we have here"one of the random demon said.
"Hey guys she look like just like the one in the wanted poster she's worth a billion dollars we going to be rich boys"the other demon said.
"Let's hurry and get back so we can get our prize money"he said before they lifted me up and bringing me towards Bill and his dark pyramid.

I am so Doom they are going to kill me, when we finally made it inside the fearmid I so Wendy and Lillian they had it an a evil grin "welcome candy" they said.
"Wendy can you go get Dipper and Bill " the yellow girl said.
"Okay " with that Wendy Left the room.

*Wendy POV*

I left the room and head to Bill's office I knock the door and enter, I saw that Dipper hair was a mess and his clothes were falling off him and Bill had a smirk on his face and Dipper face was bright red.

"I don't even want to know what you guys were doing, but we have a surprise for you" I said.
"What is it Wendy" Dipper ask
"We caught one of the cipher Wheels~" I said
Dipper and Bill had an evil grin on there faces.