The Unexpected

*Narrator POV*

It has been over a week after the club incident, Dipper started building a new portal between the human and the nightmare realm he did this to avoid Bill Best he can after the incident. He had a lot of help for Wendy and Lillian or you can say Lilly she won't mind.
Right now Dipper in his new house that Bill said he bought, this should be the day they open the portal to the nightmare realm. But there was a problem they need a specific item to activate the gate and where that item was it was in the mystery shack in Ford basement. So Wendy and Dipper decided to go visit their so-called friends and family at the mystery shack.
Right now they are in limo heading to the mystery shack the drive from they house will it's not really like a house it's more like a mansion but the drive take 40 minute drive to arrive at the mystery shark.They got out of the limo.
"Let the games begin"Dipper said with a evil smile.

*Dipper POV*

Me and Wendy and our way up the steps of the mystery shack we enter the shack and I put on a playful smile on my face and walk over to the were I saw Mabel and Ford stand.
"Hey long time no see"I said with a smile.
Mabel and Ford looking at us .
"Yea long time no see you to my son"a voice said coming from behind Ford.
The person slowly came from behind Ford show there self.

"Mom, dad" I said shock.'What are they even doing in gravity falls, this will be a problem' I thought.
"What are you guys doing here"I ask.
"Well your sister ask us to come" my so call dad said.
" how long where you here"I ask.
" A week" both of them said.
'Crap, if they have been here for a week means that Mable told them what I did.crap, crap, crap, crap! this will be a big problem need items from Ford basement and I needed to complete the portal and I have to deal with this bullshit' I thought.
"Yeah just came by to get some stuff and I will be leaving don't want to be here for your so call family Reunion" I said sarcastically.

"Oh my son you're very funny but we need to talk about what you did"my father said in a angry tone.
"What I have nothing to talk to you guys about I don't know why you guys came to Gravity Falls because of something that happened to Maple bitch, not a fucking chance I have better things to do I'm not going to stay here and listen to you guys about what I can or can't do! So what if I punch her, the first thing she pissed me off"I said an angry tone.

"How dare you say something like that to me! how dare you think that you have any rights for you to hit your sister then you run off with some random weirdo we don't even know! And then came back here and pretend like nothing happened! No no you want to sit down on the couch and listen to what we have to say or you don't want to know what I wi-"my mom got cut off by me.

"Do what hit me hahaha very funny I don't live with you guys anymore, I mean we're in Gravity Falls you don't owe me here, first of all you never even care what happens to me but once that little selfish brat over there gets a little bite or the hit you guys are running coming to me, you also blaming me for something that she deserve or something I didn't do so the best thing for you is to move out of my way before somebody gets hurt"I said enough venom voice.

" Hey Dipper we need to get the thing and leave because Lilly said that you know who wants to talk to you and he say you really really need to talk to you so get what you need and let us leave"Wendy said.
"Okay okay I'm going to get what I need"I said before I move off I told Wendy to distract them so I can go down in the basement.
"No you are not going to get anything we need to talk about this now"my mother said.
"Wendy, call Lilly and tell her to call him please I kind of needed a little assistance"I asked.

"Who are you guys talking about is it a random guy you run off with"my father asked.
"No it's your mother"I said sarcastically.
After I said that once again Wendy burst out laughing.
I was there for I can't say about 15 minute Wendy call Bill and he said he'll be on his way. Only thing I heard was a car near to shack from outside so I know that was my cue to sneak in the basement. Well everyone was fighting to get outside I slowly walk over to the snack bar machine punched in the the code when it open I went down and start searching for the crystal I search until I find it in a box with other valuable items so I took some of the other item in case and put it in my bag went back upstairs.

I went to the door of the mystery shack when I made it outside I saw my parents and my uncle's and Mabel and her friend talking to Bill I hope that Ford doesn't recognize him damn it what was I thinking take some deep breath Dipper, I walk over to them signal that I got what I need.
"My love"I heard Bill said. Is he trying hard for them to be more mad at me or just want to tease me.

"Hey how are you doing"I asked nervously.
"Why you acting like this let's go Lilly call me told me that you need help so I came so get in the car you have a lot of explaining to do"he said. Oh crap now I have to deal with him too this day is not my day at all.
"Hey you Blondie guy what is your name"my parents ask.
"Oh Me well my name is"