Big Surprise

*Dipper POV*

After Wendy came to us saying they got one of the cipher wheel Me and bill Left the office Heading up to the dungeon, on our way there Bill stop and ask me " pinetree Would you like to Go on a date With me tonight".

"Yes I would love to go on a date with" I said
"Okay then I'll meet you at the throne room" you said and we continue walking down to the dungeon. When we finally made it down to the dungeon we saw one of the cipher wheels Chained to the wall And it was candy And she's crying her eyes out Poor little thing like I care.
"Well hello dear candy It's been a long time hehe Just kidding it has been two weeks " I said
"It has been just two weeks And we send one already got one of you guys How pathetic You guys are or just so idiotic enough to actually leave you safe house And a funny part about it is you got caught by a low ranking Demons And the history book of demons low ranking demon Below Level 5 Just really pathetic That you got caught" I said.

"I don't talk to back stabbing Traitor like you" candy Spitting at me. This bitch really want to die.
" hehehe Are you fuck kidding me You are in a sticky situation and you still have a big mouth I need to do something about that"
"Calm down pine tree Later But right now Let her settle in before
begin" Bill said, I took deep breaths
"Ok I'm calm" I said.

"I would love to stay and chat but I have other things to do see you tomorrow" I said before leaving with Bill. We walk down the hall hand in hand back to the throne room.
We made it to the throne room where we find Lily and Wendy standing with 8 Ball "what is going on guys" I asked walking up to that.
"Nothing much Dipper, how did it go with your cipher Wheel" Wendy said.
"Nothing much really we're going to deal with her tomorrow but today I will enjoy my time oh and also going to have dinner with Bill tonight so I don't want her on my mind right now" I said.
"Yes that's right don't want my little pine tree getting stressed before our date" Bill said then kissing me on the cheek.

*Mabel POV*

Me I'm Pacifica finally made it back to Mr shack after abandoned in candy with those demons I run to my Uncle stan "me and Pacifica and candy went out to find food but demons came out of nowhere chasing us to the forest candy got captured" I said in a very panic voice.
"Maple Mabel calm down did you just say candy got captured"my grunkle stan asked
"Yes she got captured" I said.
"What are we going to do we cannot leave her there to die"Pacifica said.

"We need to find Ford then I decided plan what we got to do to get candy out of there"grunkle Stan said.
"Okay then that's fine Uncle Ford"I said.
He walked down to the basement where we saw Uncle Ford working on one of his new inventions but I don't know what it does it doesn't want to tell us until it's finished.
"Ford we have a problem"grunkle
stan said.
"What is the problem?"Uncle Ford asked.
"Candy girl catch my demons"I said.
"What how could this happen!?" He asked.
After explaining the situation and how candy get captured he started to create a plan to get candy out of there without being seen.

*Dipper POV*

Bill left me in our bedroom to get ready for our lovely dinner I was picking out an outfit and I found the perfect one.

Once I was finish I made my way down to Bill's office I knocked on the door before entering " Hey Bill are you ready "I ask

Bill look up from the paper he was reading" pinetree I-i y-you look gorgeous " Bill said.
"Thank you.. you look handsome yourself in you black suit" I said.
"Are you ready my love" Bill ask.
"Yes I am ready were are we going" I asked .
"can't tell you that you have to wait and see" he said .
"Hold on tight" Bill said.
I hold on to his hand we teleport to a magical garden.
" This place is beautiful" I said looking around.
" That's not the best part" Bill said.

Held out his hand which I take, we started walking for a while until we came to a beautiful view of the entire land he can see the lake from when we stand and the sun was setting over the horizon.
"I feel like there's more to come am I right" I ask Bill.
" You just have to wait and see" he said.
Bill leave me to table where we have a lovely dinner we had a conversation for over two hours it was peaceful.
"What do you like to take a walk with me" Bill asked.
"Yes I will love to" I said.
Me and Bill walked around beautiful garden and then he made it to the lake the lake was going variety of colors it was beautiful. I look beside me and I did not see Bill so I turned around and there he was down on one knee with a ring in his hand.
"Mason Dipper pines will you marry me" he said.

To be continued...