The New Demons

*Wendy POV*

"Dipper what do you mean you want to be a demon? And someone get this bitch body out of here"I said.
"Bill are you going to say something? Bill, BILL!" Lilly said shouting the last part.
"What?" Bill answer.

"Answer my question, what will you do?" Lilly ask.
Bill look over at Dipper and pull him closer to him and whisper in Dipper ears they I saw that Dipper was smiling.
"I now what i'm going to do" Bill said.
"And what is that"keyhole ask.
"I will turn pinetree into a demon" he said with a smirk on his face.
"Then if you turning Dipper into a demon I want to be a demon too"I said.

"What!? Not you too" Lilly said.
"If you guy want to become demon you have to do it on the day of the blood moon" Pyronica said.
"Yeah she it has to be on the night of the blood moon"Lilly said.
"Well tonight will be the night of blood moon" Bill said.
"Oh my gosh I totally forgot, this will be so fun I can't wait to see demon Dipper and demon Wendy this will be fun but first, we need to get everything together for her the transformation, well back to the demon world for us" Pyronica.
"What do you mean by back to the demon world for you" Dipper ask.

"Well is there we get most of the things to start the transformation when you're turning into a demon or when you transfer into a demon you always have to drink a type of potion will make the transformation go more smooth" Pyronica said.
" Oh it for the transformation so it doesn't hurt us" I said.
" Yes it's like that" Lilly said.
" Everyone get the things ready so we can start the transformation"Bill said.
So we all left the room leaving Bill and Dipper in the room.

*Dipper POV*

Once everyone leave the room, leaving me and Bill alone I look up at him. He was giving me a gently smile so I smile back " you don't know how happy this makes me " he said.
"But what make you want to become a demon? "He ask.
" I-i don't want to leave you and my friends you were the only one how care about me, so I am not ready to leave this world" I said with a smile.

"So your saying you not ready to leave me " he said while putting his hands around my waist pulling me closer
"Yes that what i'm saying" I said.
"Good because I will never let you go" he said kissing me on the cheek.
"I will be in my office if you need me" he said.
" Can I come with you I really would like to see how the office look"I ask.

"Sure pinetree " he said snap his finger and changing our clothes.
We leave the dining room and want to his office once we reach the office door Wendy came up to us.
"Dipper have you seen Lilly I don't know where she is" she ask.
"No I haven't seen her" I said.
"Ok I'll just keep looking" she said.
With that she left then Bill open his office door we enter the room I saw that the room was full of books and a stairs that lead upstairs to other set of books. "I thought we're going to your office" I said looking at Bill.
"We are, but this is just part of my office" he said.

How the it look

We walked up the and a little bit down the hall to we reach a second door he opened it

We walked up the and a little bit down the hall to we reach a second door he opened it. "Now this is my office" he said.
"Wow it looks nice" I said .
"Will I have a lot of work to do so you can do whatever you want" he said.
"What can work?" I ask
" Will paper works" he said.
"What kind of paper work" I ask.
He looked at me and smile and pull me over the desk he sit in the Chair and open the top drawer and took out a paper he unfold the paper, the paper show the world map with writing that is normally not on the map "What is this for?" I ask.
"This showing what I will do to you world once we rule it" he said. "So your rebuilding the world"I said
"Yes I am" he said.

"So you're going to enslave humanity"I said
"Yes at least I gave them an option if you don't want to follow my rules I just kill them it's a win-win" he said.
"Ruling in the world and enslaving humanity that's sound like fun but if you going to get an option to fall out a your rules you need to get the government to sign a contract with you then it's a win-win situation"I said.
"Fuck your right, but you are going to help me with that"
" How?" I ask.
"You are human and you know a lot about this world than I do so put things together"
" So you want me to help you to get control of the government Without controlling them with you power" I said.
"Yes that's right" he said.

How the office look

There was a knock at the door before it open Lilly came into the room " Bill that everything is in a place it's time to start" Lilly said

There was a knock at the door before it open Lilly came into the room " Bill that everything is in a place it's time to start" Lilly said. We went to the room were they will do the transformation. Me and Wendy went in separate rooms. " Are you ready" Bill ask.
"Yeah i'm ready"
"Drink this and stand in the middle of the circle" told me.
So I did Bill started chanting and the circle around me start to glow a bright blue color, and the middle of the spell I started to feel a lot of pain than everything went black.