Try To Save Candy

*Mabel POV*

It as been 2 months since we lost Candy I hope she is all right, because today is the day we try and save Candy.
I got my weapons and tools ready to save Candy .
Bill and Dipper is going to pay for this, once we have them in in our grasp I'll make sure they slowly suffer and send them in  hell.
"Mabel are you all right"mom ask.
"I am fine just thinking"I said.
"Okay make sure you have everything you need before we go you don't want to miss or leave anything"mom said.
"Okay"I said before she leave to the kitchen.
We're coming for you Bill and Dipper hope you guys watch your back.

*Bill POV*

The pines are coming here I'm not ready to tell pinetree about them yet, I wanted to be a surprise, once we get our hands on them.
Pinetree has be busy preparing for the wedding so don't want to interrupt him about these stupid people.

The pines will be here in an hour I have to prepare something for them to give them a warm welcome, but for right now I'm going to visit my sweet little pinetree.

I walk down the hall to my and pinetree room, were I slowly open the door and enter closing it behind me.
I looked around the room I saw him sitting in front of a mirror brushing his hair I slowly approach him and hug him from behind
" hello my love how are you feeling today" I ask.
"I'm fine just tired"he said.
"you should sleep"I said.

" But I want to spend time with you"he said. What did I do to have someone as sweet as him in my life.
" That's sweet pinetree but you need your rest" I said.
"Okay fine but promise me you be free once I wake up" he said.
"Anything for my pinetree" I said.
Pine tree went to bed I slowly left the room or him get his beauty sleep and prepare for my cipher wheel arrival.

*Ford POV*

We make it to the fearamid we went to the dungeon we he didn't see Candy anywhere, so we decided to go further.
"Mabel have you seen anything yet". I ask looking in each of the cell while going further down into the dark dungeon "no I am nothing yet"she replied.
"Then where could candy be this is the only place you will keep this prisoners" I said.

We keep on looking around until we heard Pacifica screaming from going all in the dungeon, we run towards the direction of the scream, we were horrified to what we saw to the point where few of our members started to puke.

Candy strap to the wall with a missing leg or stomach caught wide open and written on her face was 'all hail King cipher'.
"That bastard cipher did this I'm going to kill him" Mabel said.
"Hahaha shooting star is going to try to kill me how funny" he heard his voice around us. "Show yourself cipher are you a coward to face us"I said.
Bill appear in front of us "coward coward who are you calling a coward you lowly meat sacks!" Bill said in anger.

"You know what I won't let you peony humans get to me my pinetree is currently sleeping and I do not want to disturb his beauty sleep so I'm going to make this real quick" Bill said.
"You not going to win this cipher you defeat you once we can defeat you again"I said to him.
"Hahaha are you an idiot you old fool you don't have all the safer Wheels pine trees on my side and your little friend over there it's dead so how would you defeat me" Bill said.

"You're the one who lost sixer we are the one who won you played right into my trap and no one will be leaving here alive but I will not kill you guys today maybe after the wedding"Bill said.
"Wedding what wedding"Maple ask.
"Oh I propose to my lovely pine tree and he said yes so we're getting married isn't that great but enough of that now
"Bill said snapping his finger be appeared into cells with our foot chained.
"No no you will not get away with this"Mabel father said.
"I already have and pinetree will enjoy torturing you personally" Bill said then he left.

*Bill POV*

After leaving I got ready to meet my pine tree because I sense that he woke up and I promise him that I will be available to him after he woke up.

I walk back to the throne room where I see my pine tree waiting for me "I hope I didn't keep you waiting long my darling" I said.
"No no you didn't I just got here myself so what do you have planned for today" he asked with a smile.

"Are you just have to wait and see I can't go tell you all my secrets now can I"I said.
"Okay then Bill" he said.
"Bill have you gotten me a wedding gift yet"pine tree ask.
"Yes I did I got the best gift for you" I said pulling pinetree hand and slowly walking to the garden.
"Really you did" he asked.
"Yes I did and it's the best" I said.
"I love you Bill" he said.
" I love you too my pinetree" I said with a smile.