Meet The Family

*Dipper POV*

"Oh my gosh" I said.
I can't believe it Lilly likes Wendy, but I can see them together. "Dipper what shoulder I do? what if she don't like me? what if I make a fool of myself What if what if" said.
"Wow wow  hey calm down Lilly" I said to her.
"Wendy will like you even if you make a fool of yourself and you is also there good looking if Wendy doesn't like you then she doesn't deserve you " I said with a smile.

*Bill POV*

Wendy likes my sister, not that it  surprising to me, I saw the why they looked at each other it was quick obvious.
" And what should I do with this information" I asked
" I like your sister and I am asked if it is ok for me to ask her out" Wendy said.
" It not my business but yes you can ask out my sister" I said.
"Thank you Bill really appreciate it" Wendy said.
" No problem, I raided my sister date you that those piece of shit demons so I am cool with it" I said.
Then there was a knock on the door then a maid enter the room and informed me that my family has arrived.
" Okay time for me to go " I said to Wendy.
I leave Wendy in the room I head to the ballroom we're my family is waiting.

Once I arrived into the ballroom I saw my mother, father and brothers.
" Mother father and brothers welcome to my new kingdom" with a sinner smile.
" Well it's not that impressive" my mother said.
This is why I didn't want her here, everything I do that no other demons can do she would say those exact words.
" I don't care for your opinion mother so what do you think father of what I  created" I said.
" It is there impressive son you did what no another immortal could not "
I smiled at my father.
I looked over to my two brothers
"Will, Kill how are you guys doing it as being a long time since we lost saw each other " I said
" Just taking over dimensions the usual" Kill said.
" Well I took over my first dimension " Will said. 
We all look at him like he had three heads.
"What? What did I say wrong?" Will asked.
" Our baby brother took over his first dimension I a very proud of you"Kill said.
" Really thanks guys" Will said with a big smile.
"I am proud of you brother" I said to him.
"All right enough of the talking" I said.
"Let me show you guys around " I say leading the way to the next room.
I thought what pinetree was doing right now.

*Dipper POV*

Lilly I was in the garden having tea while looking at wedding ideas.
" So what do you think of this one" Lilly show one of the photos in the book.
" No not my color keep looking" I said taking a sip of my tea.
I hear a sound like a bird, then i hear the sound of wings, when I looked up it was my pet Griffin, once she lands I got up went out to her and started to petting her " hello there my beautiful pet how are you doing today" I said.
I heard the door opening I turn around and soon Bill and I assumed is his family walking in garden.

"Pinetree there you are I was looking all over for you" Bill said.
" Oh I was looking over the wedding ideas with Lilly here and who are these loving looking demons " I Said.
"Ah yes love meet my mom Luna and dad James former king and queen of the nightmare realm" Bill said.
"Hey nice to meet you " I said.
"And my brothers Kill who is the red one and Will the youngest" Bill finish then looking back at me with a smile.
"Lovely to meet you all and thank you for coming all this way " I said with a smile on my face.
"Well thanks for having us here " Bill dad James said.
" Ah yes thanks " Luna said with a slight attitude.
" It nice to be here to get to see my big brother getting married" Will said very happy.
" I am with Will on that one " Kill said
" Lilly when will you get married " Bill mom said out of nowhere.
" Mom! I am not ready for marriage yet so not anytime soon" she said.
" Well if the rest of your brother gets married before you I will do  arranged marriage for you " Luna said walking away.
" Sorry Lilly you know how your mom gets when it comes to weddings " Bill dad said with a small smile following behind his wife.
"Well why don't Bill show you guys to your room so you can unpack and get settled in " I said to Bill's brothers.
" That a good idea" Bill said.
" Yeah I would like to rest for a bit before dinner time" Kill said.
" Okay Bill show Them to there room" I said giving him a kiss on his cheek.
"Okay then let's go boys" he said leaving the garden with his brother.
I laughed as he closed the door,I want back to work with Lilly with to finish up the wedding plans in time for my big day I am so happy everything is just perfect.