✨ The Child Of The Moon And Star ✨

*Dipper POV*

I open my eyes and I noticed that I am not in Bill mansion I was in a forest and it was night when I look up at the sky and saw a full moon with a person inside of it, then it started to glow very bright so I close my eyes when the light disrepair I open my eyes to see that I was in a large room with a flag with a sun and moon symbol on it. "Were am I" I said to my self. I started to walking around looking for everyone. I walked for about ten minutes I was now infront of a big door with the moon symbol on it I open the door to see a demon how has sky Blue hair and eyes to match and she was wearing beautiful dress.

What the demon is wearing

"Hello there, I was expecting you Dipper" her said

"H-h-how" I stutter on my words.
"How I look like Lillian, well that's easy because I'm her sister, my name is Jill be the way" Jill said with a smile.
"Well nice to meet you Jill" I said.
" Nice to meet you too, and how is Bill?" Jill he ask
" He is good, How do you know about Bill? " I ask.
" Because he is my brother " She said.
" Right Lillian is his sister too, if he's your brother why are you here" I ask.

" Because I dead and because they guardian of the demon realm " He ask
" So you going to guide me in the right path. " I said
" Yes so let's go" He held out her hand for me to take it so I did we were now in a different place and was Beautiful.

How the place looks

" Wow were are we" " welcome to the city of Dragons""City of Dragons

" Wow were are we"
" welcome to the city of Dragons"
"City of Dragons... so beautiful" I said
" Yes it is...so what is Bill been doing?" she ask.
" One his my lover, two we are starting Weirdmageddon " I said with a smile.

" Ooh ok... Hold up in did you say your Bill's lover" she ask.
"Yes I am" I said with a smile.
"OMG yes finally he finally found someone love and care for, I know the perfect power for you" she said.
"Should I be the one to pick my powers, it will be unfair to others to choose my powers while other person will become demon can choose theirs"I said.

"No no I make this decision what power you get are not"she said.
"Oh I thought that I'm the one should choose my powers" I said.
"No I choose the power for you and you entered oh realm and collect your powers then you try to master it if you cannot master it you will kicked out of the realm"she said.
"Okay let's go" I said
She only nod

*Jill POV*

I only nod at him 'Yes you will finally have memories back Alcor ' I thought.
We walked for about 30 minutes at that I learned what happened in the human world and what happened to Alcor/Dipper and I want to kill is so call family.

"We are here" I said. We stop infront of a big door that as a moon and stars markings on it.
"Behind this door is your powers and something else which I cannot tell you , you have to find out for your self"I said.
"I understand" he said.
"Okay this the last you be seen me good bye Alcor" before fully disappearing.

*Dipper POV*

'What did she just called me' I ask him self. "But never mind that let's do this so I can get back to Bill"I said.
Once I open the door I was sucked in with out warning. It's almost like I was out of space with all the stars that were in the galaxy. My head start to hurt I started scream, don't even know or remember nothing about start flowing through my head. In I saw Bill and I was in, what looks like Egypt but it disappear before I could see more, then everything went black.

When I open my eyes is now in a white room and I was in a glass coffin with flowers "what were am I now" I said open the coffin and came out of it. I look down on and I was wearing a beautiful dress.

*the clothes Dipper is wearing now*

Then a demon came out of the wall and kneel down in front of me " you are a awake my queen we have been waiting for you I will show you where Bill is" he said

Once he said Bill's name I got excited
" Ok lead the way" I said. He only nod we walk for about 8 minutes we were infront a big door demon open the door he walked inside and I saw it was the throne room. And I saw Bill talk to other demon I run up to him and hug him from behind.

* BILL pOV*

I was talking to one of my demon then out of nowhere someone hug me for behind I turn around to see hug me I saw my pinetree standing in front of me " hey Bill" pinetree said smiling at me.
" You're finally awake" I said put my hands on his hips "how I miss your smile" I said kiss him on his cheek. " I know you did Billiam" he said with a smile.
I froze Billiam I haven't heard that name since Alcor I look at pinetree "Alcor?"I said.
" I got my memories back, and I told you not can keep us apart" he said before I hug him.
"I miss you"I said
"I miss you too" he said