Weirdmageddon

*Bill POV*
Once I was finished saying the spell I looked over at where pinetree was and he was laying unconscious on the floor. I walked over to pinetree and took him up off the ground while I was doing that I saw a symbols on his arm showing that the transformation was complete his body only needed time to adjust to his new powers, my sister barge into the room with 8 Ball.
"Bill is everything all right in here". She ask.

"Yes everything's fine... pinetree just unconscious" I said.
"What do you mean he's unconscious he shouldn't be unconscious Wendy is still awake only issue is she gets dizzy so I told her to sit down for a while" Lilly said.

"Sister do you remember what I told you... I said every transformation is different one might be dizzy right now but some might be sleeping for a year or a couple months" I said.
"You mean my little ball adorableness will probably sleeping for a month or a YEAR!"she said shouting the last part, I only nod yes to her looking away.

"Well then we probably need to start
Weirdmageddon to get a army and more maids. For one we need guards you know who I'm talking about, second we need  to clean the place up and design it to a style pinetree will like and also to help him once he wake up" Lilly.
"Yes she's right we can't do this on our own and good thing we have the rift" 8 ball said holding the rift in his hand.
"All right then let's go"I said leaving the room with pine tree in my arms and went outside with him, everyone coming outside little bit after, my sister had the rift in her hand and she had a devilish smirk.

She dropped the rift on the ground shuttering it the sky become blood red with a huge x in the middle then my castle started to rise out of the ground once again. I teleported all of us into the fearamid. once inside I teleport me and pine trees to the tip of the fearamid, the room was completely white with nothing inside I snapped my fingers and there was a royal blue coffin and the door of the coffin was made out of glass with white and blue roses inside a place pine tree inside and snap my finger once more and his clothes changed.
"I hope you wake up soon my love" I said.

*the clothes Dipper is wearing now*

My guards appeared I looked at them " get me the demon guardians and the beast" I said

"Yes sir" they said before leaving.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*Mabel POV*

I was in the kitchen with my mom and dad and also my grunkles talking about how are they going to find Dipper, and it really annoyed me, it all stop when we heard Pacifica screaming from outside we run outside to see what Pacifica was screaming about. When we got outside we looked up to sky I saw that the sky was red with a huge x in it and a bubble of madness floating around and demons of every kind, just like 6 years ago. "Ford what is going on" my father ask very worried.

"It has begun everyone worst nightmare the Weirdmageddon" Uncle Ford said.
" So this is how it looks like!?" my mother ask.
"Yes yes it is" I said.
"But I don't know how Bill got his hands on a rift " Ford said.
"Let's get the weapon to help the people of gravity fall before it to late" grunkle Stan we all agree.

*1 Month later*

After this hell started we have 54 people including children with us Uncle Ford made the Barrier big for the people. Wendy father help build nursing Station for the injured,The mystery shack is now Mean building so we have to make it bigger to hold meetings.
Uncle ford is kind of worried because Bill hasn't make a move, What I told him that we are prepared for everything and Anything.

But boy I was wrong.

*Lillian POV*

It has been a month Bill has changed for the worse with out his pinetree and I don't know what to do.
I walked to the Throne room where are saw Bill torturing other human again.
"Bill this is the 10th Person today you need to stop or you soon run out of humans" I told him, he looked at me like he wanted to kill me for saying.
"SHUT UP I do what I want, so my you own God damn business why are you even my sister!!" He Shouted.
This is the first time He ever shouted at me Tears fill from my eyes so I shouted back "BECAUSE PINETREE IS IN A DEEP SLEEP, THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN BE A ASSHOLE
ABOUT IT, WE ALL MISS HE TOO YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE " I said running out of the room cry.

Bill call out to me but I didn't stop, I ran to my room closing the door behind me.
A few minutes later there was a knock on the door before it open to reveal Bill "What do you want bill" I said still upset.
"I want to said i'm sorry" he said so look up at him looking shock because Bill never apologize to no one  not even me so " I really have been a asshole and I sorry for what I said to you,  you're my sister and you were just trying to help me so sorry" he said look down " ha I look so weak right now" he said. I got up off the bed walk over to he and hug him " I forgive you" I said.
"Thank you sis" he said hugging back.