I Don't Need A Deal

*Dipper POV*

"oh me my name is Bill cipher pleasure to meet you"he had an evil grin on his face while looking over at Ford.
'What the fuck is he doing now, i'm die' I look over to Ford who look shock and scared at the same time.
"No it can't be you supposed to be dead" Mabel said.
"You guys only petrified me just need a shake of hand and then I'm free it's that simple" Bill said with a with an evil grin.
"What is going on here" my so call parents ask.
"You see pinetree parents I am Bill cipher the all knowing dream demon" he said with a smile.

"What so when Mabel told us that she helped save gravity falls from a demon I thought it was a joke" my father said not father Matthew.
"No it was all true, I like to stay and chat for a little longer but I have important thing to do and also taking what is my" after he said that he grab me be my waist pulling me closer to him,"let go of him" Ford shouted.
"Can't do that, we had a deal" he said.
With that we were back at the house Bill let go of my waist grab my wrist pull me upstairs into the bedroom and he closed the door behind him.

"Bill what deal are you talking about" I ask.
"The I offer you same day you came back to gravity falls" he said.
" Yea what about it" I ask again.
"I want you to make that deal with me" he said.
"What why " I ask
"It because I ...." He stop talking a look away from me,then I slowly get where his going with this."it's because you don't want me to betray you" I said.
"..." He didn't answer.

"First of all I not like my sister or my parents I will never betray you" I said slowly walking up to him place my hands on his cheek and looking him straight into his eyes." Bill Cipher I don't need a deal to be with you, I am all yours and there is no turning back  for me. So Bill Cipher I love you too much to betray you " after I said that Bill smile putting his hand on my waist pulling me closer I wrap my hands around his neck we kiss. Bill slowly move his hand down to my ass  squeeze hard cause me to gasp he took that opportunity to slip his tongue my mouth,I start to moan in the kiss, we pull apart from each other because of a knock at the door.
Bill want an opening it, it's Wendy at the door looking upset.
"What's wrong Wendy"I ask.

"What's wrong! what's wrong you guys left me to deal with the pines"  she said.
"Sorry Wendy"I said.
"It's okay Dipper but don't do it again"she said.
"Ok" I said.
"Will it's time to finish the portal" Bill said walk away with me right behind.
Well good thing place back the journal before Ford miss them.

We all went to the basement we were there for 4 hours and now we're are finally finish, I told Lilly to turn it on
Once she did the portal light up bright but not too bright to make you look away. Bill came beside me and hold my hand he could till I was nervous,he look at me and gave me a warm smile.
I look back the portal four people or demon came out of the portal after they came out Lilly turn off the portal.
Bill walk up to them " long time no see my friends" he said.

*Bill POV*

Everything is going well so far I got my four most trusted henchmaniacs in the human world I walk up to them" long time no see my friends" I said to them and hitting 8 Ball in his back.
"Long time no see you too and it's good to be back in the human world again" Pyronica said.
"But first go in your human form" one I said that they all went into there human form.

"Now lets start oh I almost for got pinetree come over here and meet my friends of chaos" I said looking over at pinetree, He slowly came over to us " is this him he looks so cute can I have him" Pyronica said.
"No you can't have him his my find someone else" I said holding pinetree in my arms. I heard giggle behind me I didn't need to turn around to know how it is."Wendy and Lillian stop laughing and come over here"I said to them. Lilly ran right past me and jump on Pyronica and 8 Ball causing them to fall.

"Lilly are you guys okay" pinetree said looking worried.
"We are fine don't worry a but it" Pyronica said.
" If you say so" pinetree said.
" So time to get serious now. You are now in the human world so don't come out of your human form got that" I said looking at them they just nod in response.

" Okay good the pines know I am alive so I have to stay here with pinetree, because they think I kidnap him now we going to stay here for the time being so any questions"I said looking around.
"I have a question when is the wedding or better yet when will you guys have a baby" my sister ask cause me and pinetree to blush bright red.
"Lillian not that type of questions" I said embarrass.
"What we all want to know" she said with a big smile on her face.
" I'm just going to leave" I said leaving the room with pinetree.