Run Away

*Dipper POV*

I lay down on my bed thinking of what did I do wrong to deserve this. Live like this doing everything for them, not once they did something for me and that really pisses me off then she's lie that I bullied her and she was the one that was bullying me.

That's it! I'm not going to stay in this house any longer with these people that I used to call family. I put my thing clothes and books everything that belongs to me and put them in my suitcase. I put the suitcase through my window and took up the Griffin egg along with the box of blanket and placing them through the window on the roof and slowly climb through the window and climb down the side carefully not to drop the egg or fall, when I finally got down I started to walk to gravity falls motel to stay the night or maybe the entire summer, I called Wendy tell her that I was not going to stay at the mystery shack anymore she asked me where will I stay and tell her that I will stay at the motel I told her not to tell anyone.

After my little talk with Wendy I arrived at the motel and entered and went straight to the front decks ordering a room to stay in when I got my key card I headed to my room.
I open the door and enter my room placing it right beside my bed and my suitcase near the closet I lay down the bed slowly fell asleep.

*Mabel POV*

In the morning
When I woke up I headed downstairs to get some breakfast. When I made it down I head into the kitchen where I see grunkle stan and uncle ford around the table and drinking coffee, I joined them and we started having a little conversation.
"Mabel have you seen your brother anywhere"Uncle Ford ask.
"No I haven't seen, him why did you ask!?" I ask.
"I went to his room and I didn't see him"he said
"You know that brat always go in the forest in the early mornings"grunkle stan said.

"Yeah you're right just wanted to talk to him about something"Uncle Ford said.
"Uncle ford what do you want to talk to him about"I ask.
"Well I just wanted to ask you what happened to him after he left gravity falls to treat you like that all"he said.
"Oh I would like to know that too but I don't think he will want to talk to anyone you heard him yesterday he said he hated us"I said.
"I know I know just wanted to talk to him"Uncle Ford said.

That was where we left our conversation and tell Uncle Ford that I was going to hang out with my friends so I left the shack and meet my friends at the store.

*Dipper POV*

I slowly open my eyes and look around the room I got of the bed and check on the Griffin egg that is right beside my bed,I took out my phone and called Wendy.
"Hello"Wendy said.
"Hey Wendy it's Dipper"I said.
"Oh hey bro, how are you in your new place"she asks.
"Well it's better than the shack I was wondering if you were still going to go out tonight"I ask.
"Yeah I did invite Lillian on along with us and she invite Bill"she said.

"WHAT!"I shouted.
"Whoa dude you don't have to shout"she said.
"Sorry I just thought it would be me and you"I said.
"Hey if you don't want them there I can tell them not to come"she said.

"No no no it's okay at least we have more company"I said.
"Okay then see you at 8:00 in front of Greasy's diner"she said.
"Yeah see you there"I said before ending the call.
After I end the call I start unpacking my bag and placing my things into draw and putting my books one the draw.

*Pacifica POV*

We are in the living room sitting on couch and talking to each about what happened at school who we're dating and other stuff while we're talking my phone vibrated in my pocket it was a text from one of my girl.
"Hey guys do you want to go to a bar tonight"I asked.
"Yeah we will love to"they said.
"What is the name of the bar"Mabel ask.
"The bar's name is HQ, it is one of the popular bars in gravity falls and the hardest one to get in and one of my girls father owns the bar and she just invited me and told me to invite who want so you're in"I said.

"Yeah I mean we are all in it right guys"Mabel said.
"Okay then let's get ready for tonight"I said.
We went up to Mabel's room and look some outfits for tonight the reason, why we went to Mabel's room to look clothes because we had a sleepover last night and I brought a lot of stuff along with me along with the other girls.

Time skip

*Dipper POV*

It was time to get ready it was 7:00 p.m. so I went into the bathroom took a shower, when I was finished I walked over to my closet and pick out the clothes I wanted to wear,

(What Dipper is wearing)

I finish changing it was 7:45 so I look on the Griffin egg before left the motel and head to Greasy's diner

I finish changing it was 7:45 so I look on the Griffin egg before left the motel and head to Greasy's diner. At the diner I saw Bill and he was the only one there I look at the time I'm 7:50 I took a deep breath and walk over to Bill.
"Hey bill"I said.when he turn around I can see full view of his clothes'he looks hot'I start blushing

(What Bill is wearing)

*Bill POV*

"Hey Bill"I heard someone calling to me from behind.
I turned around and saw pine tree and he looks so sexy. I smirk at him and walked closer to him and I grab o his waist and pull him closer to me and look down on him, I lower my head and whispered in his ears "you look sexy pinetree, do you got all dressed up of me" I said then kiss his neck.
"No, and please let go"he said blushing and looking away.
"Oh pinetree don't look away I want to see that cute face"I said
"Bill can you please let go and stop teasing me" he said still blushing.

Before I can say anything more to him I felt someone slap me on the back of my head. I let go of pinetree and turn around to see how slap and it was my sister.
"Can you two stop flirting" she said.
"Nope"I said.
"Whatever"she said rolling her eyes.
"Hey Wendy and Lillian" pinetree said.
"Hey Dipper looking good"icebag said.
"Thanks" he said.
"Which bar we're going to Wendy?"he ask.
"Is is not really a bar it's like a club and it's called HQ" icebag said.