Prologue

Arabella is trying to cope with being brought up and raised in a new family. The only thing different about this family; there's a man that's eight years older than her, looking for struggle.

The only troubling thing that is in his path is his wife, Ashley, in who he is trying to re-build their marriage by adopting a daughter to attempt to save it.

But there's something Ashley doesn't know about. Something that only Arabella and Harry know, but can't tell.

"Daddy missed you," It came from his lips so simply, so comfortably, like the words belonged there permanently, like they were tattooed to the plush skin of his lips. It felt so natural.

"I'm your daughter Harry," She reminded him. "This isn't right."

"But baby," he chuckles, swiftly pressing a piece of her honey brown hair behind her ear. "No one needs to know."

"How come?" She questions, her innocence overcoming her and causing her to be lost in the wonders of conclusions. "Shouldn't I tell mom?"

"Love is an affection, Marriage is a war, Age is just a number, And sex is just a choice," he responded simply. "If you want me to stop, tell me princess."

~*~

This story wouldn't be here if it weren't for the help of my best friend Catie helping me along the journey of writing this, so thank you :-) and next time maybe we should reach our expectations and write the whole way back and there when we're on a car trip together and not just a few paragraphs yeah? Lol love you lots tots!!

Catie's account: A_long_way_down

Mildly announcing that this is a DADDYKINK  story. If you DON'T like kinks and or sexual relations with Harry Styles then you aren't human. :)

:))))

And sorry this story is rubbish, it's because we created it when we were, you know, younger?