Chapter Twenty-One

"We're no strangers to love," she whispers, hovering her pair lips above my own. "You know the rules, and so do I."

"W-what?" I stammer, my eyes following her fingertips as they spiral along my jawline in a circular motion, wiping the tired from my eyes.

"A full commitment's what I'm thinking of," she replied, totally avoiding my question. "You wouldn't get this from any other guy."

I whimper, her hands trailing along the waistband of my sweatpants. "G-guy?"

"I just want to tell you how I'm feeling," She started, but I interrupt her with a gasp when her fingers reach my v-line. "Don't tell me you're too shy to see-"

"Wait, is that Rick Astley?" I ask, unable to force myself to move away from her magic touch. I can't believe this is happening...

"Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you," Arabella continued to sing lowly, and I felt something warm slide inside of my pants, which were feeling less and less roomier by the second.

I hissed deeply, squeezing my eyes shut. "Bell, what are you doing?" I grumble as I feel her hand drawing nearer to my joy stick?

But then, very suddenly, I feel all the pressure get lifted straight off of me. "Congratulations. You've just been Rick-Rolled."

I sat up and glared at the fifteen year old sitting on the edge of the bed, a satisfied smirk on her pretty face. "Little shit," I huff in irritation, throwing a pillow at her.

"You said you didn't want anything sexual tonight, daddy," she giggled like a schoolgirl. "So I decided to give a little tease, you know?"

"Come here," I say, realizing that I can't help but smile when I see her body plant down next to mine, the mattress dipping a bit. "Why are you so darn cute?"

She shrugs, an innocent smile written on her expression when she blushes. "I'm not."

I roll my eyes. "Shut up, you're fucking cute baby."

"You felt really nice," she compliments, tilting her head to the side when she sets her hand on my knee. "So excited to see me."

I bite the inside of my cheek and stare down at her and those big brown eyes I just love so damn much. Fuck, what I'd do to have her pinned against the bed and my cock inside of that beautiful little cunt of hers. "I'm always excited for you, baby," I admit, my voice hoarse.

"Oh, really?" Arabella giggled, wrinkling her cute bunny rabbit nose. "You're always excited to see me?"

"Always," I verify, the moisture in my mouth forming heavier while I watch her hips, while she glides along the mattress, straddling me like in her previous state, securing me to the bed, my head hitting the soft surface of the pillows.

The pile of blankets swarms over us, my arms snaking around her beautifully displayed body, her hands flowing on to my chest, laying herself above me.

"You're beautiful," she comments, while one of her hands reach for mine, the other playing with the hair that belonged to my love. "Your personality, your taste, your scent, and just everything."

I smile into her hair, pulling her closer to me so I can feel her warmth and sincerity. "Bell," I whisper, ghosting my lips over hers. "Oh my perfect Bell..."