Chapter Twenty-Three

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!"

"Daddy, shut up," I growl, shifting uncomfortably from foot to foot. I had a few layers of tissue shoved down as a make-do pad and believe me when I say that it is not very effective.

Harry placed a package of pads on my bed, smirking that annoying smirk of his that makes me wanna smack the crap out of him. "You're feisty when you're on the rag," he snickered. "It's sort of sexy."

"I'm bleeding out of my vagina and could easily rip your balls off, Harold," I snap, reaching out and snatching the package right off the bed. I made a move towards my bedroom door, but he grabs my arm. "Daddy, let go!"

"At least give Daddy a kiss for buying you these," he hums, tapping his lips.

I cringe, "Let me put a pad on first and then I'll kiss you as many times as you want."

"Will you kiss whatever I want?" he presses, biting his bottom lip. A blush creeps up onto my cheeks and I nod, desperate to get into the bathroom. I'd do whatever he asked if he'll just let me through. "Good girl," he chuckles, kissing my forehead and letting me go.

I hurriedly make my way to the restroom, pulling my hair up into a ponytail and situating myself, realizing how confident I've become with saying things. I literally just threatened to rip his balls off.

R.I.P. To the boost of confidence, my womanly time was such a mood killer. Watch how today I'll be wanting to rip everyone to shreds, and tomorrow I'll want Harry to fuck me till I can't remember who voices SpongeBob Squarepants.

Ha, aren't periods great?

I place a pad on my panties, sighing in relief when I'm able to throw away my napkin pad.

I hear a familiar groan from across the hall while it keeps coming closer and closer without stopping, a whine following it. "Bel."

"Yes?" I giggle, rinsing my hands in the sink.

"I know you're doing your whole lady thingy but like, could you hurry? I have to whiz," he cries out, mimicking a fake sniffle.

I sigh, rolling my eyes and opening the door, his beautiful facial features almost immediately lighting up when he sees me. "Hi, baby," he sings, sliding inside of the bathroom with me. He doesn't bother to wait till I'm out either; he yanks his dick out and starts to piss with me standing right behind him.

"Yuck! Couldn't you have waited till I exited the room?" I shriek, squeezing my eyes shut.

"C'mon, Bel. You were gonna see it later," he points out and I can hear his stupid smirk.

"Pervert."

"You love me and you know it."

"Love you? I can hardly tolerate you!" I lie through my teeth.

"Eh, you don't mean that," Harry chuckles, but I can hear genuine hurt in his soft voice. "He's pretty big isn't he?"

"I gotta blast," I say, referencing Jimmy Neutron while beginning to open the door. "This is too muc-"

"He's pretty feisty for you, Bel," I hear the stupid man say while I mentally cringe."I'm joking, calm down darling."

I cover my face with with my hands, waiting until I hear him pull his zipper up and flush the toilet. "Wash your hands."