Chapter Six

Harry

When I finally force myself awake the next morning, I'm not surprised by the fact that Ashley has yet to return home from the "bar". Pfft, who knows where the deadbeat really went.

After the previous events of last night, I suddenly provoked myself to the mystery of where the guys went.

Not sure if they left or decided to stay here overnight after their heavily drinking, I decide to climb out of bed and manage to go down the stairs to see Niall messily tugged over the arm of the big brown loveseat, the rest of his body done at the floor like a pool.

I sigh, lifting the blinds in search for Liam's white pickup, but soon finding nothing but a massive hangover pounding in my brain that now felt like goo.

"Niall," I groan, poking the Irish boy in the rib, earning nothing but the various snores escaping him. "Come on man."

"Ugh, get the hell away! I'm tired," my friend grumbles, slinging his hand over his face. He cracked his eyes open a bit and hisses at me- he literally fucking hisses at me, like a cat.

I simply roll my eyes, "It's like nine o'clock. Get up. You have a son to take care of."

"How do Ashley and Bella live with you? Like, fucking hell, man!" Despite his angry words, my friend forces himself up from his scorched position and cracks his back. "You at least making dinner?"

"It's nine in the morning. I don't know about you, but we eat breakfast in the morning and dinner in the evening."

"Lame," he teases, giving me this sort of stink eye look.

"I known you are." I run my fingers through my hair, suddenly remembering that I'd forgotten to do the laundry yesterday like I was supposed to.

I begin to toss the excess laundry into a bin, going from room to room bring it to the washing station(aka the basement.)

Last I know, I'm at Arabella's door, my hands finding the doorknob while struggling to manage the bin on my hip.

"Hey Arabella do you have any dirty clo-"

I'm interrupted by a sharp yelp and my eyes fixating on my daughter sliding on her bra, quickly trying to mask it up by pulling her blanket over her chest.

"Oh my god!" She shrieks, bolting towards the bathroom attached to her room and shutting the door behind her. My lips part in shock, realizing exactly what kind of bra she had been wearing. It was the fancy lace kind that Ashley wore. Fucking Victoria's Secret. And, God, she looked so good in it. Wait, no, Harry, what the actual-

"Bell, I-I'm sorry," I apologize, dropping the basket fill of laundry. Without really thinking about it, I grab one of my random shirts out of the blue basket and rush to the door. "Um, I just came in to grab your clothes..."

"Knock next time, Dad. Please!" Arabella literally screams, not even bothering to hide her anger.

I almost yell back at her to tell her that she should have locked the door, until I realize that I was in the wrong, not her.

"I have a shirt for you. To you know... cover up," I offer, knocking on the door. It opens a crack and Arabella sticks her hand out to grab the shirt. She emerged back out, wearing nothing but my Rolling Stones t-shirt.

"What's going on up there?" I hear Niall shout from the edge of the stairs. I quickly shut the main door to access her room, making sure to lock it to prevent Niall to step in.