Chapter Twenty

Harry-

Our bodies melted together as if they began together in a mold. The relaxed ambiance of the teen girls bedroom brought a mischievous yet anchored sensation, with my tongue and lips fused with the soft blend of her honey skin applied on her collarbone.

"Daddy," she choked out, while I watch as her mouth falls open in sublime, while my gaze falls on her exposed breasts, her bra being the only thing as a cover up on her beautiful and evened chest. "You're so gorgeous."

I smile up at her, laughing in between her stripped chest, pausing to kiss her lips and beyond the trimming of her face on a constant repetition scale. My thumb moves in a gyrated motion on her bare thigh, while my idealistic subconscious bows down to her, giving my baby girl what she waits up for.

"Baby," I smile down at her, her rosy red cheeks displaying just how nervous I'm making her feel. "You're the gorgeous one."

She smiles up at me in a full directed access to see what her red and swollen lips produce, showing her pearly white teeth. "That's not true."

Her hand nears my face, my stomach swarming with her sudden and newly found contact. "But it is."

She cups my cheeks, while I take my hand around her wrist, swiveling my thumb in a spiral pattern while staring into her crystal-like big blue eyes.

"You're so gorgeous," she repeats over and over again in a hushed tone, until I finally cave in and accept her compliment. "Harry Styles is so gorgeous."

"He sure is," I say sarcastically, beguiled by her blossomed confidence and cuteness. "But guess who's even more gorgeous?"

"Who?" She inquired, biting her lip with that intoxicating smile still imprinted into her cheeks.

"My little stubborn love," I reply, lifting my finger to bop her on the nose with lightly. "Arabella."

She rolls her eyes playfully, mocking my finger bopping action. "Whatever you say."

My desire to fuck her is long gone at this moment, and at this time all I want to do is talk. I'm keeping her reserved because I don't want to take my baby's virginity unless she gives an invitation, that is, unless she's already lost it. (Oh please tell me she hasn't...)

I want to chit-chat and be playful with her at the time and place, maybe even watch a movie and cuddle.

"I hope you don't mind," I huffed. "But I'd prefer if we didn't do anything sexual tonight. If you're okay with that."

She grins from ear to ear, while I climb off of her and roll onto the spot next to her on the bed. "What happened to my Harry?"

"Daddy," I correct, once again, but not in a stern or irritated voice, more like a jokingly version. I don't want to scare my baby. "The name stays when it's you and I. I'm not sure, I'd just like to spend more quality time with you, learn the scoop on Bel, you know?"

She nods, straightening out her clothes and reaching at the edge of her bed, undoing the folded blanket that sat there, and slinging it over the two of us. "I'm perfectly okay with that."

"Are you sure?" I murmured, still making sure that we aren't loud enough to disturb Ashley down the hall. "I don't want to be a burden."

"It's fine," she reassures me, with her cute and original giggle at the end. "What do you want to talk about first?"

"You. Let's learn more about who you are," I suggest. "In exchange, I'll tell you more about me, if you want."